Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney is hashing out details of castle stay - Orlando Sentinel, 6/10/06

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney is hashing out details of castle stay - Orlando Sentinel, 6/10/06

Disney is hashing out details of castle stay
    by Scott Powers

Cinderella fans must wait a while longer before learning details of what a night in her castle might be like -- and then wait until January for a chance to win such a visit.

Walt Disney World officials say they haven't worked out many details about the part of their big, new, yearlong promotion that is piquing imaginations: a chance to spend the night in the royal chamber at Cinderella Castle.

"Oh my gosh," said Brandee Foxworthy of Longwood, whose daughter, Ella, was named for the fairy-tale princess. "My first thought was, in what way could we increase our chances?"

That's yet to be answered, along with: How will winners be picked? What will the suite be like? What will visitors do after the park closes?
    Full Story: Disney is hashing out details of castle stay
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X