This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need public veiwers!!

For my show known as Fantasy Waters, fellow Micechatters that know of my show known as Fantasy Waters
    All MC's are welcome to veiw my show that live around or in the Bakersfield area, Then you have to put your thoughts because I am trying to get a news crew to come out and film it to air it on the local news! So if you would like to veiw it, PM me and I can give you directions, the next shows start tomorrow at 9:00 pm. to see more pics and a description of my show click on my signiture link to Disney Inspired Backyard.

Re: I need public veiwers!!

say, do you have video of this up some where so those who could never get there see it? I would love to get to see it on video

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
      say, do you have video of this up some where so those who could never get there see it? I would love to get to see it on video
      Yes I do have a video, but it is outdated and I am having a little trouble uploading it, you see I didn't use a digital camera so it is rather difficult for me to link it in a post, but I will continue trying tonight.

Comment

I would love to, but I don't live anywhere near you! Please post a link to the video as soon as it works! =)

Comment

If i ever get out to Bakersfield i'll be sure to see it. If you haven't already gotten a news crew, i have connections to NBC 4, I can see what i can do

Comment

Wow, sounds neat, I'd love to see it! Upload that video!
            "Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
            -Walt Disney

http://www.myspace.com/gregoryj

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X