Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Ad-free Disney Channel beats ad-supported USA network - Adweek 6/20/06

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad-free Disney Channel beats ad-supported USA network - Adweek 6/20/06

Disney Beats USA in Weekly Ratings
    June 20, 2006
    By Anthony Crupi
    Adweek

There was a bit of a shakeup in the basic cable ratings last week as ad-free Disney Channel took top honors thanks to big numbers generated by its latest original movie, Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior, and its returning series, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

http://www.adweek.com/aw/search/arti..._id=1002691015
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Ad-free Disney Channel beats ad-supported USA network - Adweek 6/20/06

Disney Channel does better and better it seems. Unfortunately, I just can't watch it for more than a half-hour...it's just so...so...what's the word I am looking for? I miss the old Disney Channel. It always seemed so "magical." Now its just so...so...I can't find the word.

Comment

Re: Ad-free Disney Channel beats ad-supported USA network - Adweek 6/20/06

I'm glad that they have good ratings, but maybe there is a generation gap already, I just don't like any of the shows that they show anymore. I remember when they didn't even have "commercial breaks" they would have a whole movie, no breaks, and between shows just a few quick screen shots of what was coming up and then special preview for a Disney film or a concert. I wish they would considered a Disney Classics Channel, and not necessarily for animated shows, that's what ToonDisney is for.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X