• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad-free Disney Channel beats ad-supported USA network - Adweek 6/20/06

Disney Beats USA in Weekly Ratings
    June 20, 2006
    By Anthony Crupi
    Adweek

There was a bit of a shakeup in the basic cable ratings last week as ad-free Disney Channel took top honors thanks to big numbers generated by its latest original movie, Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior, and its returning series, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

http://www.adweek.com/aw/search/arti..._id=1002691015
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Ad-free Disney Channel beats ad-supported USA network - Adweek 6/20/06

Disney Channel does better and better it seems. Unfortunately, I just can't watch it for more than a half-hour...it's just so...so...what's the word I am looking for? I miss the old Disney Channel. It always seemed so "magical." Now its just so...so...I can't find the word.

Comment

Re: Ad-free Disney Channel beats ad-supported USA network - Adweek 6/20/06

I'm glad that they have good ratings, but maybe there is a generation gap already, I just don't like any of the shows that they show anymore. I remember when they didn't even have "commercial breaks" they would have a whole movie, no breaks, and between shows just a few quick screen shots of what was coming up and then special preview for a Disney film or a concert. I wish they would considered a Disney Classics Channel, and not necessarily for animated shows, that's what ToonDisney is for.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X