Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

ABC's "America's Got Talent!"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC's "America's Got Talent!"

Did anyone catch "America's Got Talent" last night? I think it was a really good show. The Rapping Granny was by far the most memorable moment.
    Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 06-22-2006, 06:18 PM.

Re: ABC's "America's Got Talent!"

I personally don't like it this show..It just rips off american idol in a certain way.

Comment

Re: NBC's "America's Got Talent!"

I watched most of it. I liked that it wasn't like American Idol where it was just about singing. The guy with the dogs was the best IMO. BTW...it's on NBC, not ABC.
      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz
        I personally don't like it this show..It just rips off american idol in a certain way.
        AI??...well to those of us 'a bit older' it should just be called "THE GONG SHOW 2006" it is practically a carbon copy. Hope they send some royalties out to Chuck Barris....that is if he is not out assassinating someone for the CIA....lol.
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I was disappointed. It seemed too phony/scripted to me. All those shots of the audience reactions seemed staged. I kept switching around and so did not see all the acts. The two I saw that I did like was the guy dressed in all white who did the balancing on his hands and the guy with the two puppets who talked out of sync like a bad Japanese movie was amazing. I like Regis and I'm sorry to see he took this job. It's taking him away from his morning show too much.
          sigpic

Comment

it seemed VERY scripted... The "Bomb" acts were obvious set ups. And that one guy who did all the gymnastic moves, sure, i believe there just happened to be 2 holes in the stage for him to put those metal bars/braces for him to balance himself on, and the lighting was not rehersed...
            -----------------------------------------------
            DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan
              it seemed VERY scripted... The "Bomb" acts were obvious set ups. And that one guy who did all the gymnastic moves, sure, i believe there just happened to be 2 holes in the stage for him to put those metal bars/braces for him to balance himself on, and the lighting was not rehersed...
              Very true, I noticed that also. It looked like a professional Las Vegas act. Cirque de Sole (probably spelled wrong) needs to snap him up.

I notice the show is being repeated tonight at 9 on NBC. They will probably run this show into the ground like ABC did with Millionaire.
              sigpic

Comment

I watched it because I think some people I know are gonna be on.
                It ws horrible. And stupid. And bleh.
                I did love the X X BZZZZZZZZ. THough.
                AI needs to adopt that
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Definitely a summer show. It was pretty amusing at times.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good, you could tell that it was edited down quite a bit. I would have liked to see a few more of the acts that didn't make it, those are always the best parts of those shows! Just on a side note, How gay is Davis Hasselhof? He wanted to watch the 70 y/o male stripper and he was critiquing people's outfits..... so gay! LOL
                    "Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
                    -Walt Disney

http://www.myspace.com/gregoryj

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X