This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th heaven set to return on CW Network

Well this should be good news for all the 7th Heaven fans out there. It appears that CW Network will bring back a new season of 7th Heaven.

Source: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...n/14891151.htm

His last remaining broadcast network show, 7th Heaven, recently received an eleventh-hour reprieve and will return in the fall on The CW, a merger of The WB and UPN networks

Re: 7th heaven set to return on CW Network

WTH is the CW??
    Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Comment

CW is a brand new station created by Warner Bros and UPN. I am not sure if it has been turned into an official station & started to air shows yet though. But I think it will be offered to all people with cable. i can be wrong though.

Comment

So it looks like new episodes will only air on this CW?
        Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Comment

Yes...and I believe that AliasD first had word on this a few weeks back. Is this a new cable/satellite network, though, or a more "traditional" network of broadcast affiliates like WB or UPN? I thought I heard that it might be replacing UPN...could be wrong though...I often am...
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I am not exactly sure how the station will work actually. I THINK it will replace both UPN & WB all together. I remember reading that it will carry hit shows from UPN like Everybody Hates Chris & WWE Smackdown and WBs shows like 7th Heaven, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
              I am not exactly sure how the station will work actually. I THINK it will replace both UPN & WB all together. I remember reading that it will carry hit shows from UPN like Everybody Hates Chris & WWE Smackdown and WBs shows like 7th Heaven, etc.
              It actually is a traditional broadcast network, in essence combining UPN and the WB.

--Barry
              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I also believe it is scheduled to begin in the fall.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I've just gotten into 7th heaven in the last week...and i LOVE it...dunno what series i'm watching though....Sandy had her baby, and lucie found out she was pregnant again....so whatever season that is, thats what we are watching here in EIRE!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X