Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new look for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new look for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Merged)

I just saw this, I like it personally. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit gets a new look.

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=23705

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Re: new look for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Interesting to say the least. That head's just creepy. The figure also reminds me more of Lantz's later Oswald (shown in the poster as "classic") than Iwerk's. I find this odd since Disney only owns the stuff made by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, the rest (and bulk of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit material) remaining Universal's.

Comment

Oswald's New Look

In the article linked below, Oswald the Rabbit seems to have been given a new design. Also, there's mention of new shorts or ever a possible feature film!
      Just check the article...
      http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23705

Comment

Re: Oswald's New Look

New design? Where?

What I see is a big-headed toy (not uncommon) with the original design, not the Walter Lantz design that they're comparing it to.

Or is Oswald to have a permanent wink now?

Whatever... they're over-reacting. That's not a new design... just a design for a toy.
        -Tim

Comment

Re: new look for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Looks like there's two threads for this "news."

Like I said in the other, it looks like the common exagerated vinyl toy using the original design of the character, not the Walter Lantz design that they're comparing it to.

The article is over-reacting.

I see no "new" design here except for exagerations made for a vinyl figure.
          -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X