This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney and Apple...?

I know this may have been asked before, so don't be too harsh. Are Disney and Apple sort of merged now, or at least partners? They have Lassetter as an imagineer, and isn't Jobs somewhat involved somewhere too? I wasn't sure after the whole Disney purchase of Pixar.

Re: Disney and Apple...?

No.

Apart from a few liscencing contracts in regards to iTunes and a common member of staff, the two have nothing to do with each over and wont ever have anything major to do with each other, period. One is a hardware and software manufacturer, the other a major media corporation.

Comment

Apple is still a seperate company. PIXAR was seperate from Apple. Jobs has just been involved with both. Jobs is now the single largest individual holder of Disney stock and a member of the board.

From what I understand HP has no plans of getting out of its deal with Disney. The acquisition of the Disney deal was a very welcome part of the Compaq merger.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O
        Apple is still a seperate company. PIXAR was seperate from Apple. Jobs has just been involved with both. Jobs is now the single largest individual holder of Disney stock and a member of the board.

From what I understand HP has no plans of getting out of its deal with Disney. The acquisition of the Disney deal was a very welcome part of the Compaq merger.
        Thanks...

I knew Apple was still a seperate company, but I was just wondering if they were going to be like the next HP. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Sorry....I have no idea why it double posted.

Comment

One more thing that shows the separation... The "Disney Dream Desktop" is a IBM based PC system...
            Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X