• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gregory_510
    Disney Cub
    • May 2005

So You Think You can Dance?

Am I the only MiceChatter addicted to the second season of Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance"? Not only are the dancers great (not to mention HOT) but the judges make me laugh every week! I predict that the final 2 will be Benji (the Mormon) and Donyelle (the thick black girl)

What do you guys think?
    "Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
    -Walt Disney

http://www.myspace.com/gregoryj

• PrncssZ
    Princess of my own world
    • Apr 2006

Re: So You Think You can Dance?

No I am a new addict, just got hooked last week. I watched the whole show tonight. No matter what the judges say I still wish I could dance like them. Just a warning, I'm still trying to get names down but I remember costumes lol. Like I LOVED the Cuban Rhumba. They did awesome!

Comment

• thejoshualee
      Not sure about anything
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Gregory_510
      Am I the only MiceChatter addicted to the second season of Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance"? Not only are the dancers great (not to mention HOT) but the judges make me laugh every week! I predict that the final 2 will be Benji (the Mormon) and Donyelle (the thick black girl)

What do you guys think?
      I think you are right. Though it was hard to beat all those latin dances, they both did very good.
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

• Gregory_510
        Disney Cub
        • May 2005

Originally posted by PrncssZ
        No I am a new addict, just got hooked last week. I watched the whole show tonight. No matter what the judges say I still wish I could dance like them. Just a warning, I'm still trying to get names down but I remember costumes lol. Like I LOVED the Cuban Rhumba. They did awesome!
        Ya, the Cuban Rhumba was hot! Last year we had a close friend, Allen, on the show and we got hooked. Now, this year the dancers are 200 times better and I'm addicted.

Based on last nights performance, I'm guessing that Mussa (the big black guy) and Aleksandra (the ballerina) are going home tonight.
        -Walt Disney

Comment

• kelly
          love my friends
          • Sep 2005

I just started to watch it this season.. I love this show (I love dancing with celebrities better) but this is pretty good.. hard to say who is going to win though

Friends for life

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
            Get the Iodine!
            MiceChat Round-Up Crew
            • Jul 2005

I think I might have been the only one not to catch on with it. I only watched the audition shows.

Comment

• kelly
              love my friends
              • Sep 2005

i didnt really start watching it until last week (when I was in canada) I actually relaxed and watched some tv..

Friends for life

Comment

• CutebutClueless
                • Mar 2006

What do you guys think?
                i love the way you described benji...hes not the only mormon on the show!

Comment

• Gregory_510
                  Disney Cub
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by CutebutClueless
                  i love the way you described benji...hes not the only mormon on the show!
                  He's not? Well, he's the only one that Nygel called out as Mormon on the show. I doubt he's the only one, but he's the only one a non LDS person would know for sure.
                  -Walt Disney

Comment

• PrincessY
                    Winter in Oceanside...
                    • Oct 2005

Based on last nights performance, I'm guessing that Mussa (the big black guy) and Aleksandra (the ballerina) are going home tonight.
                    Good call. I think Aleksandra is going for sure. She is very unsure of herself (low self esteem) and is not that great a dancer.

And I am liking this much better that Dancing with the Stars. These people have studied dancing and want to be professional dancers.

Oh yea.... I'm hooked! Love Benji and Donyelle!!!

Comment

• PrncssZ
                      Princess of my own world
                      • Apr 2006

I think Alek will go too, especially after last weeks sloppy solo performance.

On another note, I can't stand Dimitry!! He's so cocky and you can just see his head growing with each compliment from the judges. But at least this week he was actually helping Alek unlike last week with Joy.

Comment

• PrincessY
                        Winter in Oceanside...
                        • Oct 2005

I really surprised that they kicked Ben off. Yes, he was cocky about not preparing for his solo, but I think he was a bit better dancer than Jaymes. (tho' I like Jaymes as a person better.)

Comment

• PrncssZ
                          Princess of my own world
                          • Apr 2006

I agree. I just wanted to bop him upside the head when he said he put no thought into it ahead of time. I'm like "Stupid! stupid! stupid!" Anyways I was sad about that and feel sorry for Ashley? Dmitry seems to be a jinx b/c his head is so large. I agreed with Alek though, she needed to go.

Is it just me or does Dmitry's head keep growing while people talk about him? His face lit up with Nigel mentioned the girls liking him and they all screamed again. I'm sure inside his head he's like "I know. I know. They can't get enough of me." We should have a game! 'What is Dmitry thinking?' LOL

Comment

• DISNEYJUNKIE
                            D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY
                            • Feb 2005

I think it will be obvious that Dimitri is not a team player if he loses another partner to the cut next week. Ashley has hung on barely but in spite of her lack of proffessional training she keeps up, if he cant bring his partner up it proves he is not that great of a dancer or person.

Comment

• PrincessY
                              Winter in Oceanside...
                              • Oct 2005

Well, we don't have to look at Dimitri's chest any longer. He's gone. I agree that he was the weakest overall dancer, but I must admit that I will miss him. He was some decent eye candy.

Comment

• PrncssZ
                                Princess of my own world
                                • Apr 2006

I'm so happy about who left last night. But now it's harder who should go home. I think Ryan should go next but I have no clue about the girls. That's a toughy.

Comment

• lisaboo
                                  xmanmom
                                  • Jan 2006

Count me in as another addicted SYTYCD Micechatter! I loved the opening number Thursday night. I have been watching it over and over on Youtube. I also looked the artist up on iTunes, her name is Roisin Murphy and now I am contemplating buying her album. That routine just blew me away. That is saying something considering there have been so many mind blowing routines this season.

Comment

• Ride Warrior
                                    Iron-Clad Allie
                                    • Feb 2005

Just as long as it's not American "Look Alike, Act Alike, Sound Alike" Idol, I'll give it a watch. My bet is on that wild Morman that likes to bust a move.
                                    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

• DiSnEyFrEaK21
                                      Dreaming of Disneyland...
                                      • Aug 2005

I really like benji!! I hope he wins! I also think its really close between alison and donyelle that is gonna be hard but i hope they are the last 2 girls.
                                      SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

• SummerInFL
                                        Relax
                                        • Sep 2005

OMG How did I miss this thread! We watch this show religiously every week. I am so glad Dimitri is gone, all he was good for is arm candy and ballroom.

I am rooting for Donyelle because I think she is a terribly gifted dancer and deserves it. Helps that she is representing the big ladies to.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X