This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of pirates...

...I know we're all pirates fans in here (seeing the excitement for Dead Man's Chest kind of tipped me off ) Anyway, I figured I'd share a little interesting special I saw a commerical for which will be on the History Channel- it's called True Caribbean Pirates-- clearly a little documentary on actual historical pirates. Anyone see anything about this yet?

Re: Speaking of pirates...

I refuse to believe that I am the only one who is interested in this...I am certain it interests many people in here-- anyway- it is airing this weekend on Sunday- thought I'd share!

Comment

You aren't the only one I saw a special about this show on TV guide channel. Looks very interesting!

Comment

I knew I wasn't alone! Blackbeard, Calico Jack- count me in! Plus, I am interested to see more on the female pirates-- I'd love to see how they remained tough alongside those extra tough men!

Comment

I definately want to check this out. As a matter of fact, I'm going to find it now and set the DVR.

Comment

I agree - this is interesting stuff!

You may be very interested in this thread about the real life locations, forts, and individuals, that were used by Disney's imagineers to bring the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction to life.

Comment

Wow- that was very cool thanks for sharing! Don't forget to tune in this weekend!

Comment

Who watched?!?! I need details!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X