This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested Development

For those who havent seen his recently cancelled comedy, Arrested Development was one of the funniest and most criticlly acclaimed shows in television history.

Any other fans of the show here?
    Sushi_111
    "You seek the treasure of Mara..."

Re: Arrested Development

Yeah i used to watch it..but then they stopped showing it...its on sometimes after midnight here

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

I was a fan. It had a very specific fanbase and that base just wasn't big enough unfourtunately. I was the only person in my household who found it funny. Oh well....
      Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Comment

My husband and I loved the show.

Comment

At first all I did was piss and moan about the show calling it overrated etc. But I took the time to watch a couple more episodes, and I found it pretty hilarious. Sad that its cancelled now.

Comment

I personally hated the show and think it was the worst piece of garbage on television.

I only regret not getting hooked on the series sooner. I started watching at the start of season three, mainly because, the previous night, I watched the writers sweep the catergory. To make up for my sins, I've hooked about a dozen other people, and have bought (or preordered) all three seasons.

Comment

Wonderful, wonderful show!
              Tobias: "I think I blue myself!" Heh, heh...

Quirky, different and a great narration job by Ron Howard over the course of the series. It really does help to watch the whole show from beginning to end in order...there are many little references to previous bits, other episodes, etc. that make it even funnier. Highly recommended.

I wish it had lasted longer, but there weren't enough of us fans out there. I'm glad they gave it a chance as long as they did. At least we did get 2.5 seasons out of it.
              Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

A new season is starting here on Thursday

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

I'm a fan too. We have it all on DVD. I would rather see it still being on the air, but sometimes it's sorta good when shows get cancelled before they jump the shark. It never got bad. The only storyline that bugged me was Julia Louis Dreyfus (sp?) and her being blind and pregnant and stuff, for some reason her character just annoyed me (and I love her on Seinfeld and in her SNL days).

Comment

Loved that show. It was so funny and very smart. Fox manages to ruin so many great shows. I bought all the seasons on DVD.
                    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                    sigpic

Comment

We're huge fans here. We have all three DVD sets now, and we loooove them a little too much. We'll just say things like, "I think I've made a huge mistake." and then crack up for no reason.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X