• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close Magic Mountain? Residents Aren't Thrilled - LATimes.Com - 7/2/06

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...ines-frontpage

Re: Close Magic Mountain? Residents Aren't Thrilled - LATimes.Com - 7/2/06

Sell it but keep Tatsu and X.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz
      Sell it but keep Tatsu and X.
      and scream...

Comment

And the Granny Gran Prix...

Comment

Kinda off, but on topic at the same time-

With homes being built 20 THOUSAND AT A TIME... just think how wonderful that 5 freeway is going to be (it's already bad enough now)! Of course the city/state won't improve transportation issues first. Let's build a million homes and see what happens.

I live in Anaheim and travel down to the Irvine area for work and it's just as bad.
          -Wes

Comment

I like six flags and i think it would be sad if it was gone... plus if six flags goes away there will be mucho more crowds at disneyland and that would kind of blow since its already crowded to the point where they have to close off the entrance half eay through the day.

Comment

Wait.. it makes since.. they want park open.. so they can then tax the park more... the improve the city and such... if they close it.. they only get so much money.... and worse conditions/.. Besides.. people are moving in because of the park somewhat... (They should have a nightly fireworks show and say you came after the park did.. lol)

I hope another chain buys the park... it's a great park with potential...

Comment

Originally posted by fantasywatersfreak
                and scream...

Yup! I forgot to mention that one.

Comment

and deja-vu.

Comment

I say mixed use! Put houses in the park and underneath the coasters! sky condos on the lifts!
                    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X