Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Incredibles on a TV Series?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incredibles on a TV Series?

Haven't seen this posted

But I just saw that Disney is going to make a 2D television show called "The Adventures of Mr. Incredible" in 2007, based on The Incredibles.

TV Rage.com has the premise "
    This new animated series by Disney Channel is about Mr. Incredible, his life and long-time journey to becoming a super hero."

Does anybody know if this is true?

Re: The Incredibles on a TV Series?

This is the first I have heard of this.
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

well they did it with buzz liteyear...they may has well screw up another movie by making a stupid animated series...one day they will learn

Comment

It seems like a really bad choice. They should have choosen Cars as a 2D series, as well it could use a little boost. But The Incredibles, they should be planning a sequel or two, its not like it was a closed story, it was left open. But yet instead they'll focus on Monsters, Inc. 2 or Toy Story 3. It just seems too good of a story to make into a series, although it could work, as within in the context of The Incredibles, Mr. Incredible was well known and a famous figure. Maybe when switching from 3d scene to 2d show, like on Buzz Lightyear, they could have a young Syndrome developing his obsession through watching the series.

Comment

The 2-D Mr. Incredible lifestory tv toon series sounds boring as hell. Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to miss it.

A live action series that features Kate Beckinsale as Elasta-Girl would capture my interest! She's a sexy winner by no stretch of the imagination.

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X