Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

07-25 Comic-Com 2006, Hollywood and the Mouse Take it to the Geeks

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07-25 Comic-Com 2006, Hollywood and the Mouse Take it to the Geeks

news & features

here >>

Your thoughts...

Re: 07-25 Comic-Com 2006, Hollywood and the Mouse Take it to the Geeks

Excellent recap!!! :clap:

What a fantastic recount of everything - it was good to see this, because my honey and I had to miss going this year. Now, you've got us excited for next year already.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

If only i took a picture of the giant donut or keira with lightsabers *cry*
      There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
      -Dr. Strange

Comment

I have to say I was impressed. Way overcrowded but hey, it was worth every minute.

Course my weekend was killed by the 6 hr. train ride home from SD to Santa Ana. UGGGh!

NICE RECAP!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wren
          If only i took a picture of the giant donut or keira with lightsabers *cry*
          Wasn't that awesome?

It really was such a cool presentation. Nice avatar :-)

My favorite was the out of control Davey tentacles! So funny. Makes him looks not scary at all.

http://wendymacblogs.blogspot.com

Comment

I had to laugh at all of the scenes where they showed the un finished parts. Seeing a buncha guys in grey spandex jumping around on a pirate ship was classic
            There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
            -Dr. Strange

Comment

It was a GREAT con..abit extremely hot and humid.

But, have to brag...my PDQ PotC: The Curse of the Black Pearl performance costumed group (the entire film in 2 min 37 sec) took Best Presentation at the Masquarade!!!

So, we were pretty happy!
              Originally posted by migo
              I poop with joy!
              Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

I went it was fun, Naruto, Blade, DBZ, video Games and more!
                TOO MUCH FUN!
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X