This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Disney Channel Show

I could not for the life of me remember the name of the old Disney show in the late '90s in which several kids were placed in a room with all types of random supplies like rakes, dodgeballs, and trash cans and they had to create a game with their own rules. They would play the game at the end, and they'd also show videos of real life kids who created their own games. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Old Disney Channel Show

I remember that show, but I can't remember the name either.
    Was it like KidGames? or something like that
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Comment

Originally posted by interpol0204
      I could not for the life of me remember the name of the old Disney show in the late '90s in which several kids were placed in a room with all types of random supplies like rakes, dodgeballs, and trash cans and they had to create a game with their own rules. They would play the game at the end, and they'd also show videos of real life kids who created their own games. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      I believe the show in question was called "Z" Games, which aired in 1999. Hope this helps!!!

--Barry
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Speaking of old Disney Channel game shows, does anyone remember "Contraption"? I LOVED that show! Disney trivia and those cool things the kids used to ride in before the won. Awesome!

Comment

!omg so remember that game loved it! i think i played it at home!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X