This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controversy in the Caribbean - PotC Sequel Upsets Some

The LA Times reports that a scene in the upcoming sequel has some natives on Dominica upset about how natives are portrayed in the movie:
    A Spat Over a Spit

help me!

Comment

Eh, reminds me of the lady who wanted to change the title of LOTR:TT to something else, book and movie, because it was like the two WTC towers. For crying out loud lady, the book was written 50 years ago!
      ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

I read this... It is politics... If you take this complaint to legal, they will say "Ah, ***** 'em"
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

Okay now I'm really worried. If that group of Dominicans boycots the movie, that could REALLY effect ticket sales! Maybe they won't be able to afford to make a third sequel and then Disney and other production companies might be too timid to cast Johnny Depp in anything else...

�In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Domini-whos?
            Honor those who fall under the sword.
            But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Oh...For Heaven's Sake!
              "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X