Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dates for DVD releases for this year

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates for DVD releases for this year

This comes from a trade magazine we get for carrying DVD's in our store. This is the latest release dates for this years crop of movies that are left.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest December*
    X-Men: The Last Stand 10/3/06
    Cars November*
    The Da Vinci Code November*
    Ice Age: The Meltdown 11/21/06
    Superman Returns November*
    Over The Hedge 10/17/06
    Mission Impossible III October*
    Click October*
    The Break-Up October*

* = Projected

Also the X-Men DVD will be release in three different versions:
    Regular Version (Widescreen and Standard) $29.98 SRP includes: Director and Producer Comments, Loads of Deleted Scenes, 3 Alternate Endings, Theatrical Trailers and more.
    eXclusive Collector's Edition $39.95SRP: Exclusive 100-page collectible Book featuring an all new never before released X-Men comic by Stan Lee plus 3 additional comics containing Stan Lee's favorite X-Men stories, collectible packaging and X-Men the Last Stand DVD.
    The Complete Experience $44.98 SRP: All three X-men movies together in one package.

Also scheduled for release for it's 50th anniversary this year on November 14th is "Forbidden Planet" in a super deluxe package loaded with never before seen extras, specials and a restored soundtrack will come in two versions one of which will include a Robby The Robot Toy and collectible cards.

"The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr" starring Bruce Campbell will also be releases in a special edition DVD of the entire series fro $99.90 but this set is all of the TV episodes plus tons of extras.

And finally, "The Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion, The witch and the Wardrobe will be re-released on Dec 12th. A four disc extended version for $42.99 and a deluxe 4-disc Gift Set that includes a pair of bookends. These new sets will include enhanced special effects, and extended battle scene and a new feature length film, "C.S. Lewis - The Dreamer of Narnia" and other extras.

This magazine, "Home Media Retailing" comes in once a week. If anything interesting turns up, I will make new posts if you wish.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: Dates for DVD releases for this year

Thanks need the list
    :crazylegs

Comment

Thanks. It looks like Cars actual date is Nov. 7th.

Comment

Home Media Retailing is the shizz...

Comment

Can anyone say "just in time for Christmas gifts?"
          sigpic

Comment

But where's Song of the South?
            "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
            Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Thanks for the list Lost Boy.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Song of the South is still locked up tight in the Disney Vaults due to backward thinking and fear of law suits. Gack. I wish adults would grow up.
                Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X