This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Cruise

Is there a disney cruise section? I love the cruise, and if there is not there should be. I met a lot of friends there including my pen pal and my dignity (laughs)

Problay going to use the avatar above during October, but Its soo cute I can't take my eyes away from it!

Re: Disney Cruise

Anyone?

Problay going to use the avatar above during October, but Its soo cute I can't take my eyes away from it!

Comment

Helllllooooo?

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Glitter
        Helllllooooo?
        Hi.

Comment

The cruise line falls under this section. Is there something you want to talk about the cruise?

Comment

Doesn't seem to be much activity here. Not sure if there isn't much interest, but if search on DIS cruise via google you will get all the info on cruising Disney style.

Comment

Originally posted by r_loverton View Post
              Doesn't seem to be much activity here. Not sure if there isn't much interest, but if search on DIS cruise via google you will get all the info on cruising Disney style.

You are right- I would love to go on and on talking about the cruise, but no one really cares I'm leaving on the Cruise in 5/6 days and I can't even sit still thinking about it! and i have some many Questions that just wanna burst out of me!

Comment

Friend of mine went on a Disney Cruise last Christmas with his family and had a blast! :thumbup:

Uh, other than that, the only thing I know about Disney Cruise line is from the Travel Channel special they run every so often.

I'd be interested to hear from Mice Chatters who have gone on a Disney Cruise.

Comment

You rang? (DCL addict here.)

I've been asking for a cruise subforum for a little while now. Looks like I'll have to push again.

In the meantime, if anyone has any questions about the cruises, I'll be happy to answer.
                  disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
                    You rang? (DCL addict here.)

I've been asking for a cruise subforum for a little while now. Looks like I'll have to push again.

In the meantime, if anyone has any questions about the cruises, I'll be happy to answer.

Do you know anything about Christmas on the cruise? And also- i know there is a lot of adult stuff and kid stuff- but what are the teen suposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                      Do you know anything about Christmas on the cruise?
                      They decorate the lobby atrium extensively and also offer some additional entertainment. I've yet to cruise during that time, but I've heard wonderful things about it.

And also- i know there is a lot of adult stuff and kid stuff- but what are the teen suposed to do?
                      For teens, there is a private club called The Stack, which is housed in the forward stack above Deck 10. It's open all day until 2am, and the only adults there are the few activity counselors. Not only is it a place to play the latest games and mingle, they also have scheduled activities, like a formal dance, games, competitions, etc. In addition, the Buena Vista Theater shows first-run movies, and even offers "Premiers at Sea", often showing a new film up to a day before it's scheduled release.
                      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
                        They decorate the lobby atrium extensively and also offer some additional entertainment. I've yet to cruise during that time, but I've heard wonderful things about it.

For teens, there is a private club called The Stack, which is housed in the forward stack above Deck 10. It's open all day until 2am, and the only adults there are the few activity counselors. Not only is it a place to play the latest games and mingle, they also have scheduled activities, like a formal dance, games, competitions, etc. In addition, the Buena Vista Theater shows first-run movies, and even offers "Premiers at Sea", often showing a new film up to a day before it's scheduled release.
                        Thanks for the help!! I'm flying to flordia tomorrow night. and boarding the ship on sat. I can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                          Thanks for the help!! I'm flying to flordia tomorrow night. and boarding the ship on sat. I can't wait!!
                          Take me with you! :beg:

Have a wonderful time! And savor every moment, because it goes by fast.

And be sure to pack a piece of formal attire!
                          disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

You are going to have blast I went last Jan and it was the best Cruise I have ever been on. Im going again in may on the last trip before the magic heads out to the Medditeranian. I can not wait

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Glitter View Post
                              Is there a disney cruise section? I love the cruise, and if there is not there should be. I met a lot of friends there including my pen pal and my dignity (laughs)
                              Check out http://cruisecritic.com there are message boards for every cruise line, the people who hang out at CC are just as addicted to crusing, as the people who are here are to Disney!
                              THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X