This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Release???

What 'pre 1966' non-animated Walt Disney movie do you think should be re-released in theatres and why?

Re: Re-Release???

Let me help:

The Parent Trap
    Swiss Family Robinson
    Summer Magic

Maybe 'Old Yeller'???

Any more??? Maybe a Tommy Kirk/Annette Funicello flick? Would anyone go and see these on the silver screen?

I would...

Comment

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. We have a theater that played it a couple summers ago...
      -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
        20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. We have a theater that played it a couple summers ago...
        That is totally RAD (Oh man - i sound way 80's there). But what a great choice of a movie! I bet it would do well in re-release.

Comment

The Parent Trap was always one of my favorite movies.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
            The Parent Trap was always one of my favorite movies.

I know. I always wanted to have Mitch Evers' house!

Comment

They were all recently released and are being sold at the Disneyland Resort. They are all part of the Vault Disney Collection.
              Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
              "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
              -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
              -August 2nd 2010

Comment

^^^But we wanna see them at the movie with a bucket of popcorn and a giant screen. I already have the movies I like on DVD at home.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                  That is totally RAD (Oh man - i sound way 80's there). But what a great choice of a movie! I bet it would do well in re-release.
                  For a couple summers, the theater was doing Disney Fridays... a new Disney movie every friday. Most of them were the classic live action movies.

This summer, the only thing they had was Who Framed Roger Rabbit as part of their lineup of kids movies. bleh.
                  -Tim

Comment

Tron

There seems to be sort of a re-birth of it happening right now. There is a new comic book based on it, a couple of years back there was an awesome video game based on it, Kingdom Hearts 2 had levels based on the movies, and even VMK has been releasing Tron items lately. It seems like right now would be the great time to not only re-release the film but for Disney to make a new one using today's technology not only in the making of the film but in the plot of the film itself.

Edited to add: I'm sorry for some reason I saw 1996 instead of 1966.
                    Last edited by SpookyBear; 09-08-2006, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X