This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie anmatronics

Hey I went to the Academy of motion pictures gallery to see thier exibit on animatronic monsters and critters in movies.I have photos and this is my first photo thread, so bare with me, I hope this works.

This the dog from the grinch stole christmas.

the chicken from return to oz

furry thing from dark crystal
    Originally posted by LlamaLover
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

Re: Movie anmatronics

parrot from I think 101 dalmations,this one was my favorite,I think its very realistic

Aslan from Narnia

I forgot this guys name hes from Hitchhikers guide to the galexy

Audrey 2 and me

Audrey 2 and me again

This guy is from Labrinth, I love that movie

I'm sorry I can't get it to rotate, it's Jhonny 5 from short circuit

gorrilla from mighty joe young,this is a huge head ,I should of takin a picture with him so you can compare
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

Comment

the tiger is from Mr. doolittle, the dog is from cats and dogs and I'm not sure about the gorrilla
      Closer shot of tiger

closer shot of dog
      Guinea pig from Dr.Doolittle,voiced by chris rock in the movie

The wiring under guinea pig

Comment

Wiring under Mr.Tinkles from cats and dogs

the demon dog from Snow Dogs

pigeons from the producers

one of the country bears from the country bear jamboree movie

A puppy from 101 dalmations, aaawww, its cute

one more of my favorite,I'm telling you this bird looks so real

thats it hope you enjoy!

Comment

I went there a few months ago and loved it
          very good photos

Comment

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to rotate some of the pictures and some of my comments got a little screwed up,I'm sorry I'm new to the picture posting thing but I hope someone likes them :o( and yes I spelled animatronics wrong on the thread title.

Comment

were is this place? it looks awsome a place i'd really love to visit
              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I think my friend and I'll see this tomorrow. Thanks for the pics!
                I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Some real great shots thanks for shareing. I really love the 2 shots of Audrey II.
                  Last edited by Jessicalover; 09-10-2006, 04:13 PM.
                  Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wowzers! I'm glad you were able to get some pics.

The fuzzy fur ball from The Dark Cystal is named "Fizzig"

I LOVE AUDREY II !!!

Comment

must see this, details???

Comment

What a cool exhibit! Thanks for sharing!
                        sigpic
                        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Nice pics!

Sabrina
                          sigpic

Comment

This was a cool exhibit. I'll have pics later.
                            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
                              Wowzers! I'm glad you were able to get some pics.

The fuzzy fur ball from The Dark Cystal is named "Fizzig"

I LOVE AUDREY II !!!
                              Thanks I saw dark crystal but I forgot his name.

Comment

Thanks for the pics. You're right that parrot is amazing.

Comment

I really wish I could have been able to check it out. Amazing how something can be somewhere for months, and we never find out till the last minute!

Comment

The exhibit which had been extended closed yesterday.

"It's Alive! Bringing Animatronic Characters to Life on Film" Exhibit 5/1/06
                                    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...t=it%27s+alive

Jungle Cruise Gal - Glad you had a chance to see this great exhibit, and nice photos - thanks for sharing!
                                    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

^ yeah, you mentioned that way back in may...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                                      -Jurassic Park

Comment

My girlfriend and I were in Hollywood and REALLY looking foward to seeing this. First it took us 40 mins to find the unmarked building and park. THEN IT WAS FREAKIN' CLOSED ON A SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO MAD!!!!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X