Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey's Anatomy Season 3! (Spoilers ahead, duh!)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey's Anatomy Season 3! (Spoilers ahead, duh!)

So I just started watching "Getting into Grey's Anatomy" which magically showed up on my DVR and got excited about the news season which starts in a few weeks! :yea:

Also, I had to share some wierd but cool information I happened to come across the other day. Sara Ramirez, who plays Callie, won a freakin Tony last year as the Lady of the Lake in Spamalot. This makes me love her even more! Check her out, this chick is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yRlnSgu-bY

I can't wait for this season to start!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Re: Grey's Anatomy Season 3! (Spoilers ahead, duh!)

Wow, I had no idea she had such a voice!!

Thanks for the link. I also can't wait until Season 3 begins!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

{thinking back on the many times I've expressed my love for Sara and her Tony winning vocal chops....} I think it would be great if they had a karaoke night at the Emerald City Bar and let her show off her voice. Can you imagine the reaction shot of the gang?

Season two DVD comes out tomorrow, new season starts on the 21st. It's the only show L and I actually watch together and both enjoy. Can't wait!

Comment

Callie annoys me ... her and George just don't ... "fit". And she's kinda psycho.

Can't wait for the new season!!!

Comment

Grey's is my favorite show. I.love.it. LOVE IT!!

By the way, each week there is a new episode, you can download a free podcast on iTunes where the creator of the show talks about the episode that just aired. It's helped me to catch some of the more subtle parts of the show.

For example, in the season finale when Denny died, they pointed out that in the scene in the hospital room with all of the interns and Denny still passed away in his bed, that everyone was dressed for a funeral (black) but Izzie ... who was wearing pink.
          One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
          Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
            For example, in the season finale when Denny died, they pointed out that in the scene in the hospital room with all of the interns and Denny still passed away in his bed, that everyone was dressed for a funeral (black) but Izzie ... who was wearing pink.

Ohh! Very morbid and brilliant at the same time! Kudos to the writers for that one.

Comment

I love Callie!!
              I'm so excited for the new season!!
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb View Post
                {thinking back on the many times I've expressed my love for Sara and her Tony winning vocal chops....} I think it would be great if they had a karaoke night at the Emerald City Bar and let her show off her voice. Can you imagine the reaction shot of the gang?

Guess I shoudl have read Season 2 a little more closely, huh Harry! :blush:

I guess I like Callie because she is not as self involved as the others can be- she is a good foil for the rest of them. She is not even listed on the website as a character, so I doubt she is sticking around. Plus its good to see a girl on there with some meat on her bones!
                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                Help support the site you love:
                -Visit the MiceChat store
                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
                  Guess I shoudl have read Season 2 a little more closely, huh Harry! :blush:

I guess I like Callie because she is not as self involved as the others can be- she is a good foil for the rest of them. She is not even listed on the website as a character, so I doubt she is sticking around. Plus its good to see a girl on there with some meat on her bones!
                  That's odd. I thought I read that she would be a regular this season. From what I understand, she's a real life friend of the show creator, so I can't see her going away unless she's going to be a part of Shonda's new show (which will feature the guy who played Denny). I love the Callie character myself and I think there's a lot more they can do with her yet. Plus it doesn't hurt that I think she's hawt either. I'd take her over toothpick Meredith any day.

Comment

squeee!! ok, how do I convince myself and my hunnie to let me spend the money to buy the season 2 set?

Can't wait for the 21st!

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                      Callie annoys me ... her and George just don't ... "fit". And she's kinda psycho.

Can't wait for the new season!!!

Totally agree. She's bigger then he is, and that's weird to me.
                      sigpic
                      Elsa's and Anna's
                      Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Bought it- it was like a compulsion. I had to have it- and right now it is keeping me sane during this house buying/move thing- :love: this show!

Comment

Thanks for sharing I love this show
                          :crazylegs

Comment

It was well worth it to buy it this week. We picked it up on sale for $35 instead of the sticker price of $50. Just enough savings to also pick up volume 2 of the soundtrack.

Comment

ok, so no one is talking about the season premiere?

Opinions? Feelings?

The plague thing was out of left field- but it was a powerful way of showing how much Bailey has changed.

Frankly I am a little annoyed with Derek-dumping the choice on Meredith.

Izzy made me sad......Christina and Burke are once again my favorite couple.

So- thoughts?

Comment

I was left quite empty by the premiere. I actually felt like we missed a huge chunk right in the middle of it, it was crazy. I'm still confused about it, so maybe I did miss a huge chunk somehow.

I don't even have anything to say about it, I was seriously that unmoved by the whole episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
                                  ok, so no one is talking about the season premiere?
                                  I pretty much loved it. Poor poor Izzy... And bad bad Derek, he really should've talked to Addison first.

Did you hear that in Canada, they ran ep 2 instead of 1? Here's a link to a discussion board, with SPOILERS (like, a recap of the whole episode) http://forums.go.com/abc/primetime/g...6&forumStart=0
                                  xo, Deanna

Comment

I was expecting a big bang to happen but it didn't really. I agree with you, Nephythys about Bailey. She had a lot of emotional power on the season premiere. She's not just a doctor anymore, she's a person. Poor Izzy, I really feel bad for her. I did not get the plague thing either. Was it just to get George and Derek together in one room and talk about who they are with, or want to be with? I actually agree with the Vet, he would be better for Meredith. With Derek, there's baggage...
                                    Spoiler
                                    But they were saying on the news this morning that Chris O'Donnell is only supposed to be on the show a few weeks, so I think that tells us who she is going to eventually choose.

The part where Christina goes to see Burke...OMG. I loved it! Such a beautiful moment and it showed us a part of Christina that we rarely get to see. I was hoping for some resolution but we kind of didn't get any. But it was nice to see little flashbacks of some characters.
                                    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                                    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                                    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                                      I was hoping for some resolution but we kind of didn't get any. But it was nice to see little flashbacks of some characters.
                                      Did you really think they were going to resolve anything in the first episode of the season?

The scene with Addison and Derek was good. Loved how he threw her out on her butt in the middle of a rainstorm. She didn't strike me as the kind to be so whiny.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

I am so glad my Grey's is back!

I like how we are learning more about Callie, and the performance last night by the actress that plays Bailey was great. She had me in tears.

Is it next Thursday yet?!
                                        One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                                        Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X