This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Nicole Smith's 20-Year-Old Son Dies

This is so sad. She just had her baby days before and then her son passes away. The circumstances are still somewhat mysterious. I feel bad for her, while she is somewhat of a nut, she has had a lot of tradgedy in her life. Plus, he seemed like a really great kid, in spite of it all. Awful!

The story is here.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith's 20-Year-Old Son Dies

I'm speechless. Not a fan of hers at all, but have nothing against her son. Wild. I"m sure TOTALLY sure there is a HUGE story behind this one......

Comment

That is very sad to hear. Including knowing that I am only one year older than him .

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
        That is very sad to hear. Including knowing that I am only one year older than him .
        I'm 15 years older, but it's still sad to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
          I'm speechless. Not a fan of hers at all, but have nothing against her son. Wild. I"m sure TOTALLY sure there is a HUGE story behind this one......
          Yeah, I am not a fan of hers either, but I did watch The Anna Nicole Show a few years back for the trainwreck aspect. Her son was on the show occasionally and I always marveled at how normal and sweet he seemed. I was really hoping that life would bring him good things in compensation for having such a difficult childhood. This is just devistating to me.

Comment

This kid had A LOT to deal with what with her and all of her "issues" and what-not throughout his life. I always felt so bad for him watching her show and seeing him in the background. So tragic.

Comment

I remember the episode where they visited 6 Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia.

Comment

That's really awful. What tragic timing, too. I can't even imagine losing a child, let alone while trying to raise a newborn.

Comment

What!? You mean her quiet little son that would be on her shows. And someone posted that she had another baby?

ETA: Read the link posted...forgive me.

Ok, something does not seem right there...hmm..

Ta Da!

Comment

How sad Whether or not you like her I can't even imagine her heartbreak

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I agree that it will be difficult for her. I can't imagine how painful it must be to have to learn that your child has died and especially after just giving birth.

I met Ms. Smith once, a couple of years ago, when she wanted to hire my services and although I found her a little "flighty" she really is a nice woman. I could not help but like her but also felt sorry for her because her life was anything but calm. I did not take the job but gave her some referrals. She spoke about her son and I could tell she loved him very much.
                      Again, this is sad, but I have to admit that the news story makes his death seem odd. I'm curious now.

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post

Ok, something does not seem right there...hmm..
                        That's for sure.

Comment

Yeah, the circumstances surrounding his death are rather odd. I hope he wasn't murdered.

Comment

Maybe he had a sickness no one knew about or something. Maybe he had a heart disease?

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                              Maybe he had a sickness no one knew about or something. Maybe he had a heart disease?
                              As sad and tragic as that would be, I hope it is something like that and not something more sinister.

Comment

Originally posted by lisaboo View Post
                                As sad and tragic as that would be, I hope it is something like that and not something more sinister.
                                I just heard that people speculate he died of a massive instant heart attack in Anna's hospital room, atleast that is where he fell unconscious.

Comment

I just heard that here first.That is so sad.

I'm not too much of a Anna Nicole fan,too. But I know she'd loved her son very much.
                                  Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I just heard that on the news here too!! How sad!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                                    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                                    Originally Posted by MWalton
                                    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

That so sad to die so young.
                                      :crazylegs

Comment

Side note she had a baby girl who is the Daddy?
                                        :crazylegs

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X