Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

scrubs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrubs

does anyone know if scrubs i s gona be back for another season?

i hope so.
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Re: scrubs

Yeah, I am pretty sure it is. Just read an article with Zach Braff and they were talking about the new season. I just don't know when it starts.

Comment

I love scrubs! Zach Braff is so cool!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

newbies-

the new season will start in january, much like it did last year

if you are still in need of a scrubs fix before that though (and lets face it, if you're like me, u need a scrubs fix at least once a day lol) the first 3 seasons are out on dvd and season 4 comes out in october

hope that helps
        -Dr. Jan Itor (aka dsnyfnatic)
        Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Comment

Love Zach Braff. He's so cute, especially with his dog! I don't watch Scrubs. Garden State was awesome though. I'm planning on seeing Zach's new movie at some point in time.

Comment

also scrubs is coming to comedy cental, so you can get your fix by that.
            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X