X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twinmom
    replied
    Re: 'The Amazing Race' Season 10

:lmao: We were wondering about those things on his face too!

I don't want to see Myrna and Shmyrna back either!

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

Whaddup with one of the model boys' dad's eyebrows? They were like an inch or more long and all waxed to stand out straight.

No wonder he did drugs. :evil:

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
    I'd probably watch The Amazing Race if the winners made out with each other. Yum!
    You and me both!
    And the TWOP recapper... who started her recalpet with

And then they kissed.

Not really.

Leave a comment:

• Chernabog
    replied

I'd probably watch The Amazing Race if the winners made out with each other. Yum!

Leave a comment:

• awesomemama
    replied

I jsut don't want to see Myrna and Shmyrna

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    replied

Does anyone remember the real names of Team Chacha? They were one of my favorite teams! Was it Danny and Oswald??

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    replied

:lmao: Oh yeah!! Don't bring back the whiner!!

We paused and replayed the ending of the preview several times when they showed Phil on the mat to see if we could tell who was lined up (they'd be the ones who didn't win who were there cheering on the winners). Couldn't tell.

Leave a comment:

• All Aglow
    replied

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I haven't read spoiler boards, but there was an article in the paper confirming that the coalminer and his wife and Romber were for sure in the All Stars race.

I don't want the old whiny lady. I can't remember her name, but I hated her! I think her name is Gretchen. Or her husband's name is Gretchen? Something like that.
    Oh snap, yes. Gretchen and Meredith. Meereeeediiiiiith. *shudder*

Thanks, M-girl!! :imtheone:

Leave a comment:

• MTNGIRL
    replied

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
    *cough* Link me. *cough*

Anything for you.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsuc...cID=7265.topic

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

I haven't read spoiler boards, but there was an article in the paper confirming that the coalminer and his wife and Romber were for sure in the All Stars race.

I don't want the old whiny lady. I can't remember her name, but I hated her! I think her name is Gretchen. Or her husband's name is Gretchen? Something like that.

Leave a comment:

• All Aglow
    replied

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
    The teams are known although they havn't been confirmed. Most spoiler boards are reporting that they started racing towards the end of October beginning of November.
    *cough* Link me. *cough*

Leave a comment:

• MTNGIRL
    replied

The teams are known although they havn't been confirmed. Most spoiler boards are reporting that they started racing towards the end of October beginning of November.

Leave a comment:

• All Aglow
    replied

I LOVE Rob and Amber!! Just so you all know.

The commercial said the teams weren't confirmed yet. I wish it had said when they would be, I'm excited about this one. My daughter and I both were so excited when it showed on the screen and said it would be starting in February.

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    replied

Ugh! I really DON'T want to see Rob and Amber again! Funny how they were the couple that they showed on the preview when it said, "who isn't together anymore"?? So it is confirmed they are coming back for the all stars, though?

Leave a comment:

• ALIASd
    replied

Taxicab Confusions

On the season finale of ''The Amazing Race,'' models Tyler and James edge out Rob and Kimberly in a competition between New York cabbies by Josh Wolk.

FRONT-RUNNERS UP The models' victory was a tad predictable

The tenth season of The Amazing Race could have ended one of three ways: annoyingly, improbably, or predictably. By its very definition, things ended predictably, with the models taking home the million. Usually the word predictable is pejorative, but not in this case: It's really the only outcome that anyone could feel comfortable with. If the 'Bama moms had won, I would always suspect that it was the result of some shenanigans by the producers to get an uplifting ending. (Like the way no one can talk about Uchenna and Joyce's victory over Rob and Amber without saying, ''Although there's no way in real life that a plane would come back to the gate to pick someone up.'') And if Rob and Kimberly had won, there would be a bad taste in my mouth that a flamethrower wouldn't be able to remove. So that left the models: They might not have been the most interesting of competitors, but they had the best record, so let's call it a congratulations with a side of feh.

This was a crackling finale, though. I mean, it was no hall-of-famer like season 2's Chris and Alex vs. Tara and Wil delight, but it had plenty of suspenseful moments, and only a few of them were contrived. What's more, it showed us a different side to all the teams. First, we saw Rob and Kimberly acting calm — stopping even to snuggle — when they got the only seats on the first flight to Paris. I have to say, it kind of creeped me out. Watching Rob at ease was like seeing a priest flirt: It just didn't look right. And then the models, usually so even-keeled, had a nice little bickerfest when they had to take the later flight. James said he had suggested looking on the Internet for tickets when they'd first arrived, and Tyler...well, Tyler was just angry that James had allowed himself to be ignored by Tyler.
    http://www.ew.com/ew/article/comment...4_3_0_,00.html

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

Phew... I was pulling for the models, what luck they had! I just wanted someone to beat Rob and Kim, man.

About teams in the All Stars...
    Spoiler
    Confirmed are Rob and Amber (PUKE) The Hippies are suspected as they have abandoned their blog on CBS. Also heard that Dave and Mary coalminers were in.

Someone - Unchenna and Joyce, maybe? Were PISSED that CBS didn't ask them to be in and wrote a scathing article about it. I believe it was those two.

BTW, BAD FORM CBS for splashing who won on the front page - my roommate went to watch the ep, and instead found out who won.

Leave a comment:

• piratesmom
    replied

so good to see the guys win, would have loved to see the bama girls win, but they finished the race and that is an accomplishment in itself.

Cant wait for allstars either, hope to see tyler and bj there!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ALIASd
    replied

Congratulations to James & Tyler!
    They lucked out with the Paris-NY flight, legged it out and got the cabbie with the E-Z Pass.

"The Amazing Race All-STARS" in February...can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    replied

I'm sooo glad the blondes are gone!

I think the boys are going to win.

Leave a comment:

• dontbecheekin
    replied

Bama might just win this thing.

Down with Rob and Kim!

The models are okay. They will probably win, or at least get 2nd.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X