Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

peter pan the next platnum edition?!?!?!?!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peter pan the next platnum edition?!?!?!?!

someone on ultimate disney.com got the little mermaid DVD a little early and posted screen shots of cinderella III little mermaid III(holy crap...can you believe it?) , and what surprised em the most, the announcement of peter pan platinum edition coming next, followed by the jungle book, im guessing 101 dalmations has been delayed

Re: peter pan the next platnum edition?!?!?!?!

LITTLE MERMAID 3?!?!?! Dear Lord, what has happened to the world?
    "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
    --"Being Alive"
    Company Stephen
    Sondheim

Comment

Stop The Insanity!!!!!!!

But people keep buying this crap. BB2 was the #1 selling DVD the week it came out.

Comment

So Little Mermaid 3??!!
        What's called "Little Mermaid III: Usulas College Roomates Cousins Revenge" ?

Comment

tinker bells panties in HD what next?
          "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I hope the PP Platinum Edition will happen. I held off on buying the last DVD in hopes for a Platinum version. I love all those extras!!

Comment

it is defidently going to happen...its on the back of mermaids dvd pamphlet

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X