This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Schulz Recommendations?

I have got a big essay coming up in my literature class that will be about Charles Schulz. I have put a few things that can help me with this essay in my Amazon shopping cart and plan on buying them, things such as the A&E Biography episode. Plus I found a few books about him that look interesting.

But I really wanted to if any of you know any good books, DVDs, CDs, etc. about Charles that you can recommend for me to read or watch?

I would definatly appreciate your recommendations .

Re: Charles Schulz Recommendations?

I met Charles Shultz once around 1970. I was in college on a choir tour, and we sang at his church in Sebastopol.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
    sigpic

Comment

Peanuts-A Golden Celebration, The Art and the Story of the World's Best Loved Comic Strip,
      The Complete Peanuts. 736 comic strips compiled in this book.
      You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Heh. At work today we got an appraisal order for a borrower named (I kid you not!) Charlie Brown. We were all laughing and wondering if he has a dog named Snoopy. :lol:

Comment

There's a great softcover book called "Conversations with Charles M. Schulz" that will tell you more than the coffee table books. It's all detailed interviews.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the ideas y'all .

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
              I have got a big essay coming up in my literature class that will be about Charles Schulz. I have put a few things that can help me with this essay in my Amazon shopping cart and plan on buying them, things such as the A&E Biography episode. Plus I found a few books about him that look interesting.

But I really wanted to if any of you know any good books, DVDs, CDs, etc. about Charles that you can recommend for me to read or watch?

I would definatly appreciate your recommendations .
              DW ~~ These are books, DVD's, etc...but they may be interesting anyway.

http://www.geocities.com/chogrefmov/article90.html

www.schulzmuseum.org

www.flyingace.net

Good luck with the essay!

MeiMei
              Boo!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X