Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new soundtrack for Nightmare when it gets released in October.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new soundtrack for Nightmare when it gets released in October.

I hope they are going to be paying royalties to me after the release of this. It is my song after all.

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, to be released in Digital 3D!

There is a relatively new digital film process that takes your typical 2D movie and renders it in 3D. If you saw Chicken Little or Superman Returns in 3D then you've seen how effective it is. Disney has decided to re-release Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas in this format for this Halloween season. The whole process costs about $10 million a film, so combine that will a like-sized marketing budget and Disney probably has a little off-season money maker. Like Disney's Chicken Little 3D release you'll get to keep the themed 3D glasses they handout too. Check your local listings for an October 20th opening.

Accompanying the film release will be a new 2-Disc set of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D Soundtrack

Synopsis info is below the cut and you can download and watch the trailer here.
    www.Nightmare3DMovie.com
    Story at http://www.thedisneyblog.com/moviela...rtons_the.html
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: A new soundtrack for Nightmare when it gets released in October.

Wait... where's London After Midnight's great cover of Sally's Song?!
    -Tim

Comment

now where did i put my credit card...

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post

Totally agree, that would be a nice addition.

Comment

Got the soundtrack today...

Tip: GET IT AT BEST BUY.

Best Buy has an exclusive packaging of the soundtrack with 3D lenticular cover PLUS 2 additional Elfman demos on the 2nd CD: Town Meeting and What's This.
          -Tim

Comment

Got the soundtrack today...

Tip: GET IT AT BEST BUY.

Best Buy has an exclusive packaging of the soundtrack with 3D lenticular cover PLUS 2 additional Elfman demos on the 2nd CD: Town Meeting and What's This.
            Great, there is a Best Buy between my 2 campuses...

Comment

On sale for $11.99 this week! That's $2 off regular price!
              -Tim

Comment

I didn't think it was anything special, but that's probably just me.

You can hear a few songs from the second cover disk on MySpace.

http://myspace.com/nightmare3d
                "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                You set the bar I could not live up to
                Tonight the light is breaking through
                So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                Zebrahead

Comment

I didn't really like any of the songs on it. I bought it off iTunes. I did however like the Marilyn Manson remix.

Comment

I enjoyed listening to the soundtrack and the second disc when I bought it last week. Only song I didn't like was the cover of Kidnap Sandy Claws. Too....techno? I felt like I belonged in a rave. :lol:But I did enjoy Fiona Apple's rendition of Sally's Song.
                    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I piked this up tuesday and I have listened to the original album so much I could recite it thing. I was exited about the second disk, especially the first five tracks. So far my favorite track is She Wants Revenge's Kidnap the Sandy Claws. The demo tracks I could have done with out.
                      Broadway Duchess, Darling if you only knew half as much as everybody thinks you do

Comment

Originally posted by yensid1987 View Post
                        So far my favorite track is She Wants Revenge's Kidnap the Sandy Claws.

So far, you're the only one I've seen to say they liked that. Everybody else absolutely hates it.

I like it. It's just a good dance song for a goth club.
                        -Tim

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X