This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes on NBC (Spoilers)

Did anybody watch the premiere last night? I really enjoyed it! Very cool show.

I loved the characters and their reactions to the discovery of their powers, especially the Japanese dude.

And Ali Larter's character is positively fascinating. Neat trick with the mirrors.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Re: Heroes on NBC (Spoilers)

I caught the rerun tonight...really good stuff
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Very cool show. It will interesting to see how it develops.
      Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
      http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

Excellent pilot. Thought the acting was exceptionally good, wonderful casting. A pal from back in the day, Adrian Pasdar is always good and Greg 'ALIAS' Grunberg gets introduced next week, I'm so in.

Sep. 27, 2006

'Heroes' saves night for NBC

NEW YORK -- "Heroes" might turn out to be just that for NBC, with the new drama premiering strongly and leading the peacock to a nightly win in the demo even as "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" and "Deal or No Deal" fell from their premieres last week.
        "Heroes" finished the night a nose ahead of CBS' 10 p.m. stalwart "CSI: Miami" (17.8 million, 5.8/15) in the demo, though "CSI" prevailed in total viewers. (Paul J. Gough)
        http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr..._id=1003157439
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I watched it tonight! I'm totally intrigued.
          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I <3 Heroes...I saw it yesterday.....My favorite part was when

Spoiler
            Whats wher face...I am bad with character names, drops her ring into the Garbage disposer, and Her hand gets all mangled up and just seeing the hand start to reheal was really cool...well all her injuries healing were pretty cool

Comment

Being a former critic, I tend to be harsher.

I found that it took itself WAAAAY too seriously. I kept wanting a smidgen a smidgen of humor. It was so dramatic.

Of course, I'll probably still watch it next week. See? I don't even listen to myself.

peace,
              Roo
              husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

im not normally into shows like this but...man that show was awesome!!!

i had to watch it for communications class and give a review on it

Comment

i watched it and i am hooked. so far my favorite character or shall i say characters is the japanese guy and the guy who believes he can fly.

Comment

I'm hooked. My favorites so far are the japanese guy and the cheerleader.

Comment

Love it, so much better than I expected. Unlike anything else on TV. I watch The 4400 and when I first heard of this show I thought "ripoff" but it is totally different and I hate to say it, but it is much better. I am excited to see how things develop.

Comment

Very cool show. Smart ideas and a big budget. I had one slight problem. The Japanese man's friend said that he is the same (homogenous) because he is Japanese and that is the way it was meant to be. That is such a load of CRAP!! You may see large crowds of Japanese people wearing the same type of clothes, carrying brief cases, and to Westerners, looking the same, but Japanese people are just as varied as any group. Being Japanese I know that, but I don't mean to take away from the show, it was good except for that one line. Writers...

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out and I'm sorry that part of the show offended you. But I think we all realize that this show is in no way, shape or form rooted in reality. Please don't think the rest of the world agrees with the writers of this show.
                          Originally posted by DisneySeaFan View Post
                          Very cool show. Smart ideas and a big budget. I had one slight problem. The Japanese man's friend said that he is the same (homogenous) because he is Japanese and that is the way it was meant to be. That is such a load of CRAP!! You may see large crowds of Japanese people wearing the same type of clothes, carrying brief cases, and to Westerners, looking the same, but Japanese people are just as varied as any group. Being Japanese I know that, but I don't mean to take away from the show, it was good except for that one line. Writers...

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

I saw it and liked it ... another season pass on TiVo!

Comment

Anybody know if they will be replaying the pilot over the weekend? NBC sometimes does this. I missed it.

I guess I can always check the TV schedule myself huh.

EDIT: Just checked. Not being repeated on NBC or CNBC.

Comment

I believe you can watch the entire episode on NBC.com
                                What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Had it saved on my DVR and finally got to watch it tonight. Really enjoyed it. My kind of show. I just hope they can keep up this level of interest as the show develops further.

The Japanese character was wonderful. So full of joy as he was discovering his powers. Thus far I'm liking all of the characters really. Can't wait to see Grunberg introduced.

Comment

i can't remember if it was repeated on scifi or bravo but one of the channels had it again. studio 60 is rerun twice a week on bravo so they can pick up extra viewers then.

Comment

I watched it online and loved it! The Indian guy is a hottie!!

Comment

I loved tonights episode!
                                        I feel so bad for the police officer that can hear people's thoughts.
                                        I am a huge fan of Hayden Panettiere, so the cheerleader is one of my favorite characters. And now her dad is really creeping me out. Who is he and what does he know?

Did anybody else see the curvy shaped design that is showing up everywhere? It was in the file that the Indian man found in his dad's portable hard drive. It was on a post it note stuck up on the map. It was in a painting at the artist's apartment. and my mom said it was in the pool too. I have a feeling it will come up again.
                                        Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X