This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Next Top Model

I know this may affect my masculinity, but......does anyone else watch this show?

I was kind of pissed about who they kicked off tonight. I liked her.

And as much as I hate Monique, I kind of want her to stay, so much drama and that pleases me.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Re: America's Next Top Model

I was sad about who left tonight too. She was adorable. I thought she looked like Charlize Theron.

Monique is a beyotch!! And I like Melrose and the totally cute high school girl.
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink View Post
      I was sad about who left tonight too. She was adorable. I thought she looked like Charlize Theron.

Monique is a beyotch!! And I like Melrose and the totally cute high school girl.
      The high school girl is really pretty, but why do none of her pictures turn out good?

Tonight I was just confused, they loved some of the photos that were truly horrible, yet loved crappy ones!
      What an idiot....

Comment

The episode is still on here on the west coast. Pssh, thanks for ruining it, guys!
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

^ Wait...nevermind. I just realized ya'll didn't spoil the surprise. Heh. heh.
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

You have a lot of pent up anger MissChristine. :lol:
            What an idiot....

Comment

:lol: Yeah. I suppose.

Nah, Monique is just pissing me off....and I want her to leave just 'cause she's a little bitch...
              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I didn't bother me who got kicked off, but monique is so annoying. They may keep her just for the drama.

Comment

I think so too, but she gives us someone to hate and that keeps us watching
                  What an idiot....

Comment

All these girls need to take a few trips to McDonalds. They all look like Ethiopian death camp survivors.
                    Growing older is manditory
                    Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
                      I think so too, but she gives us someone to hate and that keeps us watching
                      actually it makes me not want to watch it. I'm hoping she is gone soon, but they tend to leave those types on for a while.

Comment

Drama is good for ratings. They'll keep her until they get some cat fights and girl tension going.

And I agree...feed these girls some cake!!
                        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I watch the show and this is what I'm wondering....you know how the judges always criticize the photos saying that they "look dead in the eyes" when they are bad or that they are "drawing you in with the eyes." Well....am I the only one who can't really tell a difference? Cus I see the photos and I think cute, hot, or ugly. And a lot of times photos that I love will be totally knocked down and photos that I think are gross will be praised! Is it just me?!?!

My best score ever!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiedianne View Post
                            I watch the show and this is what I'm wondering....you know how the judges always criticize the photos saying that they "look dead in the eyes" when they are bad or that they are "drawing you in with the eyes." Well....am I the only one who can't really tell a difference? Cus I see the photos and I think cute, hot, or ugly. And a lot of times photos that I love will be totally knocked down and photos that I think are gross will be praised! Is it just me?!?!
                            I tend to agree with the judges. the girl who got booted tonight had a crappy photo. I liek the personality of the girl who was blonde, but is now brunette (she reminds me of reese witherspoon), but her pictures have been weak.

Comment

Originally posted by duckiedianne View Post
                              Its not just you.
                              What an idiot....

Comment

yeah, I watch this show..but, only as reruns on VH1..then I get to watch them all at once...and yeah, hubby watches with me...but, that's only because we only have two tvs..so, he either watches SpongeBob on my daughter's Princess tv..or what I'm watching. Yep, that's right...I control the remote!!! Mwahahaha.

Comment

<scrolls fast past all posts> I haven't watched last night's episode last night
                                  I love this show, Tui we should make a weekly date to watch it and bash together :razz:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Oh! I love this show! I missed it dang it! Oh well, I can watch the rerun next week.

So they have another bitch this year? Hmm, not surprised at all, they usually have on every season. Anyone stand out as being really great to anyone?

Comment

Come on girls it’s only hair, why all the fuss. Did you not see this show before you know they are going to do stuff to your hair, just go with it and no crying?
                                      So who is that guy on the left?
                                      Why it's Santa! Ho, ho, ho
                                      http://www.npworkshop.com
                                      Or could it be Promo-Man?
                                      http://www.silentsalesmen.com

Comment

So who got kicked off last night?
                                        Growing older is manditory
                                        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Get Away Today Footer