Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any caught Veronica Mars yet this season?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any caught Veronica Mars yet this season?

I've missed it. Along with all of Nip/Tuck too. How is it turning out? Is it attention catching yet? Have we had that one "wow!" thing happen yet?
    Just wondering.

Re: Any caught Veronica Mars yet this season?

'Veronica Mars' premieres on The CW Tuesday, October 3rd after 'Gilmore Girls'. So looking forward to it!
    Official home of The CW Network, featuring All American, Riverdale, All American: Homecoming, Superman & Lois, The Flash, DC's Stargirl, Kung Fu, Nancy Drew and more.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

They were actually shooting the show on the San Diego State University campus. I haven't seen the production vehicles in a while but my wife frequently ran in to Kristen Bell on campus. Sorry, don't watch the show but I thought you'd be interested in the info.

Comment

That show is amazing!! I love it! for spoilers I look at spoilerfix.com and neptunesite.com

My best score ever!

Comment

I love Veronica Mars! I cannot wait for the premiere! I will stay spoiler free however...

Comment

Wow. Hasn't started yet? Well maybe I stand a chance of catching some then.

Comment

It starts on Tuesday, it starts on Tuesday, it starts on Tuesday!!!!

Ok, if there was a dancing, jumping up and down smiley, I would have used that instead :blush:

Love this show and can't wait for it to start!!!!!!!

Comment

So if its Tuesday in the states....It'll probably be here next March sometime ha ha!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

What to watch Tuesday
                  Posted 10/2/2006 11:52 PM ET
                  USA TODAY

• Welcome back, Veronica. We missed you.

After getting lost in an overly complex plot last season, Veronica Mars (CW, 9 ET/PT) returns tonight in top form — streamlined, but not stupefied. The mysteries and cast are condensed, but the best characters remain, led by the wonderful Kristen Bell and Enrico Colantoni as TV's most delightful daughter/father duo.

Like her show, Veronica is getting a fresh start in a new location (college), and she makes a jokey, knowing vow to avoid annoying her new companions. But of course, her smart mouth and snoopy nature instantly earn her enemies. ("Well," her father says, "it is a day that ends in a 'y.' ")

There's a small case to solve and a larger case to explore, along with an explanation for why Keith stood her up at the airport. All in all, you get some very funny lines, wonderful performances and a plot that promises to be easier to follow. What's not to love?
                  A more streamlined season of Veronica Mars begins at its new home on the CW, and Stabler adjusts to his new partner on Law & Order: SVU while Olivia's still undercover.
                  "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

So, anyone watching care to give an update on this season has been going?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X