Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any caught Veronica Mars yet this season?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any caught Veronica Mars yet this season?

I've missed it. Along with all of Nip/Tuck too. How is it turning out? Is it attention catching yet? Have we had that one "wow!" thing happen yet?
    Just wondering.

Re: Any caught Veronica Mars yet this season?

'Veronica Mars' premieres on The CW Tuesday, October 3rd after 'Gilmore Girls'. So looking forward to it!
    http://www.cwtv.com/shows/veronica-mars
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

They were actually shooting the show on the San Diego State University campus. I haven't seen the production vehicles in a while but my wife frequently ran in to Kristen Bell on campus. Sorry, don't watch the show but I thought you'd be interested in the info.

Comment

That show is amazing!! I love it! for spoilers I look at spoilerfix.com and neptunesite.com

My best score ever!

Comment

I love Veronica Mars! I cannot wait for the premiere! I will stay spoiler free however...

Comment

Wow. Hasn't started yet? Well maybe I stand a chance of catching some then.

Comment

It starts on Tuesday, it starts on Tuesday, it starts on Tuesday!!!!

Ok, if there was a dancing, jumping up and down smiley, I would have used that instead :blush:

Love this show and can't wait for it to start!!!!!!!

Comment

So if its Tuesday in the states....It'll probably be here next March sometime ha ha!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

What to watch Tuesday
                  Posted 10/2/2006 11:52 PM ET
                  USA TODAY

• Welcome back, Veronica. We missed you.

After getting lost in an overly complex plot last season, Veronica Mars (CW, 9 ET/PT) returns tonight in top form — streamlined, but not stupefied. The mysteries and cast are condensed, but the best characters remain, led by the wonderful Kristen Bell and Enrico Colantoni as TV's most delightful daughter/father duo.

Like her show, Veronica is getting a fresh start in a new location (college), and she makes a jokey, knowing vow to avoid annoying her new companions. But of course, her smart mouth and snoopy nature instantly earn her enemies. ("Well," her father says, "it is a day that ends in a 'y.' ")

There's a small case to solve and a larger case to explore, along with an explanation for why Keith stood her up at the airport. All in all, you get some very funny lines, wonderful performances and a plot that promises to be easier to follow. What's not to love?
                  http://www.usatoday.com/life/columni...s-corner_x.htm
                  "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

So, anyone watching care to give an update on this season has been going?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X