This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavor of Love

I just kind of curious if anyone watches or likes this show on VH1?

It's about Flavor Flav chosen out of 20 new unique girls and he brings them to his mansion. In the end, Flavor will pick his favorite girl and present her with a shiny new gold grill.

I personally love to laugh at this girl named New York. I am happy that she is back. I know why they brought her back. She really makes the show.

Oh, me & my girlies at my job; just love to talk about this show too.

You guys can talk about any season from this thread if you like. You can talk either 1 or 2.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Flavor of Love

that guy makes me puke in my mouth :lol: that is flava flav right? ewwwwww !

Comment

I tried to watch it - he is absolutely nasty. And the girls are worse. Just for the record, I don't like the Bachelor either - same concept - cuter guy.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

He is soooo disgusting and the girls on the show are disgusting for allowing him to touch/grope them!!

My best score ever!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post

:lmao: I do agree with you,though. He really does. I just think this show is just so funny for some reason.

Is that how he spells his names? I'll have to re-edited.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Ok, I have just pulled up a profile of him and it told me he is AKA as Flava Flav too.

I should really be saying I have a mix thoughts about this show; really. So anything you guys say about it. I will agree with you all the same.
            Last edited by Hayley B; 09-30-2006, 06:24 PM.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I liked him better when he was in Public Enemy.

WTF is up with the viking hat?

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                I tried to watch it - he is absolutely nasty. And the girls are worse. Just for the record, I don't like the Bachelor either - same concept - cuter guy.
                Originally posted by duckiedianne View Post
                He is soooo disgusting and the girls on the show are disgusting for allowing him to touch/grope them!!
                I agree. I think the show is a joke. I can't stand it. You know that love can't be found through reality shows. I think Flavor needs money and thats why he is doing it.

But nothing can out beat the moment where that one lady pooped on the floor during the first episode :lmao:.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post

But nothing can out beat the moment where that one lady pooped on the floor during the first episode :lmao:.
                  I missed that one. I know I would have laughed too;though.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I remember when he was on Surreal life...I told my husband..that if Flavor Flav was the last man on earth....I'd DEMAND a recount!!! And then, this show came out...and women are actually fighting over him!!!!! I just cannot bear to watch the show.

Comment

I must admit...I watch it every week. It just cracks me up. It is a lot like a train wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but once you do you can't look away.

Comment

I think it's better compared to seeing your grandmother naked...once you see it, you wanna gouge your eyes out.

Comment

I remember watching the first season and my favorite moment was when Pumpkin spat in New York's face! I loved it! Pumpkin, I don't know her real name, made news after the show because she had been working as a substitute teacher and she was fired for her behavior on the show.

My best score ever!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiedianne View Post
                            I remember watching the first season and my favorite moment was when Pumpkin spat in New York's face! I loved it! Pumpkin, I don't know her real name, made news after the show because she had been working as a substitute teacher and she was fired for her behavior on the show.

I don't really know of any of there real names. But that was favorite moment for me too. I would love to rewatch that one and :lol:

But that's a first from what you just said. I didn't know she was a substitute teacher. Though, I would think she would get fired for more then that reason. Just being on that show period.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

haha yeah! Another teacher who is on reality tv is Tina who does the MTV Real World/Road Rules challenges and I have always wondered how she has managed to keep her job! I heard that on the next challenge, The Duel, she gets kicked off the show for punching another cast member, Beth!

My best score ever!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X