Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I didn't know Universal Studios was 91 years old....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know Universal Studios was 91 years old....

I was just watching Back to the future part 3 and it had the universal 75th anniversary logo on it, so now it being 2006, they are 91 years old.... did anyone else know how old this place was?

Re: I didn't know Universal Studios was 91 years old....

I didnt know the exact age, but I knew it was up there. I remember on the Tram ride they used to tell you how they used to invite people to come watch them making the movies on the back lot. That was a long long time ago.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Here's a link to a site that has a lot of information on the history and background of Universal Studios.

Enjoy!

http://www.theatrecrafts.com/studiotour/ush/index.shtml
      "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by desertdweller View Post
        Here's a link to a site that has a lot of information on the history and background of Universal Studios.

Enjoy!

http://www.theatrecrafts.com/studiotour/ush/index.shtml
        awsome!! thanks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X