This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24 "Day Six" - Season 6 2007

When Jack & Doyle were down and Fahyed got away, I knew something was up because I thought "that was too easy!"

So the terrorist threat is over, but it looks like they're going to finish out the storyline with the Chinese and Jack out for this season. As soon as Jack accepted that call, I had a feeling it was Audrey.

Comment

Originally posted by silverphoenix View Post
      When Jack & Doyle were down and Fahyed got away, I knew something was up because I thought "that was too easy!"

So the terrorist threat is over, but it looks like they're going to finish out the storyline with the Chinese and Jack out for this season. As soon as Jack accepted that call, I had a feeling it was Audrey.
      I have to admit, they had me going for a minute there, because I expected Jack to get shot form the previews last week. But yeah it did seem too easy. I am glad they finished it with 2 cases together, it woudl have been overkill to go through a fifth storyline for the last case.

Weird it seemed like Audrey and the Chinese guy were in Los Angeles, or was that my imagination?

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Originally posted by MollyTrolly View Post
        I have to admit, they had me going for a minute there, because I expected Jack to get shot form the previews last week. But yeah it did seem too easy. I am glad they finished it with 2 cases together, it woudl have been overkill to go through a fifth storyline for the last case.

Weird it seemed like Audrey and the Chinese guy were in Los Angeles, or was that my imagination?
        Not sure where they are. But the chinese guy wants something from Jack. I think he wants the bombs.

Comment

So I totally called Palmer's bluff with the missile strike. I just had a feeling. I had to laugh though when the doctor refused to give him another shot of adrenaline and said something about "You wouldn't last long" and Palmer responded with, "I might surprise you." Heh.

So how many times has Jack "played dead" on this show so far? That's twice this season alone!

And I had to laugh when after Jack hung Fayed and Doyle came in, looked at what happened and said, "Damn, Jack." :lol:

My co-worker totally called it on Audrey still being alive though. And I think Cheng is an evil little SOB. Will be interesting to see how the remainder of the season plays out with Jack trying to rescue Audrey.

Comment

Yeah it was mentioned earlier in this thread that she would be coming back, and I wondered what happened with that when it was mentioned a few weeks back that she was dead. I still wonder what happened with Logan, if he's dead or not. Oh well.

Comment

So Jack has gone rogue and the VP is back in charge. This show just gets more and more interesting with each passing hour.

Comment

Sad about Palmer. Hope he ends up being ok. That said... I. Hate. VP Daniels. I had a feeling him and that blonde were involved but last night confirmed it. EWWWW!!!

Will be interesting to see what happens next.

Comment

No, I think tonight's episode confirmed that Daniels and the blonde are involved.

Looks like Karen and Bill are going to be having issues.

With Bill gone from CTU, where do the loyalties lie? Jack basically has no sympathetics or close friends, with the exception of Chloe. And if everything works out for Audrey, maybe we will see her eventually become head of CTU. Of course not immediately, but with like this and last season, there was a difference of two years. So knows what can happen.

And speaking of Audrey, I feel that she will be the key to the events that unfold over the next couple of episodes until the end of the season. The question is, what happened to her?

Comment

Apparently the Chinese really *d Audrey up. Poor girl.

When Daniels and that blonde started kissing last night... OMG EWWWW!!! I was totally skeeving and hollering "I NEED A BRAIN SCRUBBER!"

Oh... and Doyle is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                      When Daniels and that blonde started kissing last night... OMG EWWWW!!! I was totally skeeving and hollering "I NEED A BRAIN SCRUBBER!".
                      Seriously that was so gross.

The thing is, they cant really kill Jack, what woudl they do with the remaining 5 hours

I wasn't happy with anything last night, actually for the last two hours. I mean what are the odds that Jack got the call from the Chinese immediately after he secured the bombs, how did they know they were in his custody unless everyone (Chinese, Russians and Middle East) are all in bed together on this thing. Plan A failed so now they are on to plan B creating a fake need to start WWIII? Something just doesnt add up.

Karen should be ashamed of herself making her hubby quit, and putting Nadia in charge...really?

The thing I really want to know is where does Tom really stand, he seems to be quite fickle.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

There was a report in the most recent tv guide stating that 24 has been lacking in the ratings since the 2 hour season premier. Now with Heroes back, we will see how it will do leading up to the season finale.

Comment

Only 4 episodes left this season! Man it went by fast!

Comment

What an episode! The blonde playing around behind Daniels, and the boyfriend playin around behind her! Its like I've said the past several weeks.....

Its like a chess board with so many players, each with their own agenda or playbook.

Comment

Ok.....the last post was done before the show ended. But now that I saw the ending, theres at least one question that comes to mind............

Audrey's father is back.......but when we last saw him, he apparantly died. And now he is back with absolutely explanation?!?! And he's still the secretary? Pretty crude when he told Jack to stay away from Audrey though.

Major Assault? On what?

I bet 20 bucks its CTU!

Comment

We found out last season by word of mouth (I can't remember which character) that Heller survived the crash. Apparently the crash made him a [email protected]$$, unfortunately.

And I'm sure that the attack is on CTU. They haven't been infiltrated yet this year, and the writers can't let CTU go without a breach at least once. Their security is apparently about as tight as a Girl Scout Cookie Stand.

Comment

So is Wayne Palmer going to remain in a coma for the rest of the season?

By the way, Secretary Heller had it wrong. If Jack has been cursed...and everything he touches, dies...how is it the he himself has survived shootings, and torture, two years in a Chinese prison, etc...he's had more lives than 20 cats!

Personally, I don't think the story line this season has been as strong as in the past. But it's still a very taut and tense drama and it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

--Barry
                                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

It looks like Palmer will be out at least for a while so the styroline with Daniels can play out with the Secret Service prepping the blond to basically lie to the lobbiest which he will relay to the Russians. Weird though that the Russians are having a stronger play in this than I thought they would.

I was finally so proud of Doyle last night. still cant say I love Rick Schroeder in that role, but he is better than in previous weeks. At least bearable...onlt a few hours left. Its seems tehre is still so much to solve now and very little time to do it.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I actually found last night's episode somewhat boring. Interesting plot twist with that lobbyist selling info he was stealing from Lisa (the blonde) to the Russians.

Doyle is still an idiot but last night he did me proud by letting Jack get to Audrey.

Heller is a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman View Post
                                        And I'm sure that the attack is on CTU. They haven't been infiltrated yet this year, and the writers can't let CTU go without a breach at least once. Their security is apparently about as tight as a Girl Scout Cookie Stand.
                                        Props for calling it
                                        Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Yep Jazzman had it right, attack on CTU...impressive.

Poor Milo, I really feel bad for him.

I hope they can clear a lot of this up in the next three hours. I really dont feel like spending most of next season in China.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X