• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazzman
    replied
    Re: 24 "Day Six" - Season 6 2007

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
    I can't imagine the actual conception. "Morris, move this way, you're doing it wrong. Nevermind, I'll do it myself"!
    Funniest. Post. Ever.

Oh, the mental image that conjured! :lol:

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
    So will Wayne Palmer return to the Presidency?

Will they write Audrey's character out by killing her off?

What is Jack thinking about as he was looking at the water?

I was pleased by the finale, which wrapped up what I thought to be the least consistently good of the six seasons so far.

I'm looking forward...to Day Seven. Presumably, it won't be "a day of rest."

--Barry
    for Jack Bauer. Now that would have been crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Radiobarry
    replied

So will Wayne Palmer return to the Presidency?

Will they write Audrey's character out by killing her off?

What is Jack thinking about as he was looking at the water?

I was pleased by the finale, which wrapped up what I thought to be the least consistently good of the six seasons so far.

I'm looking forward...to Day Seven. Presumably, it won't be "a day of rest."

--Barry

Leave a comment:

• GrouchyRob
    replied

Originally posted by aimster View Post
    I just can't imagine Chole with a kid! LOL!
    I can't imagine the actual conception. "Morris, move this way, you're doing it wrong. Nevermind, I'll do it myself"!

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

I just can't imagine Chole with a kid! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• sleepyjeff
    replied

Amen to that Bruttha

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

Ok... who watched?

Comments?

Leave a comment:

• AidensDaddy
    replied

Both Kiefer and Mary Lynn are guest voices as their 24 counterparts on tonight's 400th episode and season finale of the Simpsons.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

I wonder what's going to happen to Chole. In the preview for the finale she was on the floor or something. Wouldn't surprise me if she bites it but that would suck.

Leave a comment:

• AidensDaddy
    replied

So, the finale is in 2 days, and yes it is a 2 hour finale so I was wrong in one of my previous posts. And it looks like Audrey's character is definitly gone from the show for the actress who plays her will be getting a new show of her own on another network. Doesn't necessarily mean she wont be back on 24. Her new show could fail, but she could also do a short stint on 24 while being on her new show, especially since I think it's on CBS. We all know that Peter McNichol is a regular cast member on Numbers and has played Tom this season in every episode of 24, an essential character.

All in all, I cant wait for Mondays episode and it looks like Buchanan will be around for it to help or interfere in some way.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

But it's still damn good entertainment!

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied

And I want to know who CTU's Director of Security is and who he's hiring! In six years, have we ever seen a single one of them actually fight back? Or even get a shot off? The only thing they seem to be good at is strolling up menacingly (HAH!) and flanking whatever CTU agent is being taken to holding that episode for suspected whatever. That's all they do! Well, that and acting as perfect cannon fodder for whatever bad guy of the season is infiltrating. The birds in Duck Hunt were harder to shoot than these guys. Ugh... The more I think about it the crazier and more unrealistic the show seems to be getting. Blah....

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

You can't tell me CTU wouldn't have some kind of motion sensors underneath their building.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

So here's what's left. They take the kid, one or two more characters get whacked (Morris & Chloe?) Jack tracks them down, saves kid, Mom maybe dies, climactic duel, Jack wins, Wayne wakes up and goes “Gahhh… David…. Ahhh” and dies, Jack gets call from Audrey, she dramatically appeals to him, near-happy ending, SUDDENLY Jack gets kidnapped by crazy extremist Underpants Gnomes and hauled away to some prison and tortured in exile for three years until next season when he’ll be brought back just in time to save the world from a chain of increasingly connected, nuclear wielding terrorists. Rinse and repeat.
    I love you for this (yay for the Underpants Gnomes!). Maybe Jack's dad gets sacked instead of Marilyn though. Or maybe Josh will bite it too for all I know. Nobody is safe from getting killed off on 24... except for Jack (even though they say otherwise). I love this show but yeah it's getting a bit long in the tooth in with the storylines.

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied

Just watched the episode online (we were busy Monday) and all I can say is:

In other words: Jack + Shark = Jumped

Seriously, CTU is compromised every single season.

Leave a comment:

• Sadako
    replied

Poor Milo! Didn't like him much but still...
    If you really miss Milo, you can read the '24' novels. They're pretty good actually and they're prequels to even the 1st season, so not only do you get a good dose of Milo, but also of that sexy vixen Nina Meyers.

Leave a comment:

• MollyTrolly
    replied

There's 3 hours left because last week they said "Only 4 hours left". I'm betting next week is a regular hour then a 2 hour season finale the following week. This season went by fast!
    Yep I agree. I think what they said was only two weeks or shows left. We started at 6am, and this week was 2am-3am, so there are definitely three hours left, but the week of the 20th is going to be the finale for sure and the schedule has only 1 hour next week which leaves for a two hour final show.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

There's 3 hours left because last week they said "Only 4 hours left". I'm betting next week is a regular hour then a 2 hour season finale the following week. This season went by fast!

Ok how many times has CTU been infiltrated now? My workplace is better protected than that! Gotta admit how they did this time was pretty slick though.

Poor Milo! Didn't like him much but still...

Interesting way to get Jack's slimeball dad back into the picture. The subplot with Lisa and the lobbyist (WTF is is name again? Mark.... something).... BORING!

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Yeah, I figured the attack would be on CTU as well.

I agree with everybody else in that this season hasn't been as strong as previous seasons, but a mediocre season of 24 is still better than most shows.

Also, there are WAY too many romantic sub-plots this year.

Chloe and Morris. Nadia and Doyle. Nadia and the guy that died (forgot his name, probably why he died). Jack and his sis-in-law (I still want to know what happened with them earlier). Jack and Audrey.

Come on, get to the bad-*** jack kickin *** stuff.

Leave a comment:

• AidensDaddy
    replied

Originally posted by MollyTrolly View Post
    Yep Jazzman had it right, attack on CTU...impressive.

Poor Milo, I really feel bad for him.

I hope they can clear a lot of this up in the next three hours. I really dont feel like spending most of next season in China.

I don't think there is 3 hours left. At the end of last night's episode, it said there is only 2 hours left of this season's 24.

Sad thing is, that means that the finale won't be 2 hours, and it doesn't end next week.

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
    I don't know if he's still the secretary... its customary to call people by the title even after they are no longer in the role. Like you still call a former president, 'mr president', etc.

Yeah.. this is where they just go off the deep end. It goes from 'suspension of disbelief' to laughable

Thank god they threw Jack's father back into the explaination.. otherwise we are like 'two guys from china can on demand shutdown all of CTU.. our supposed top agency??'.

No.. he's got it right.. everyone Jack crosses ends up dying. Its not about Jack himself.. its about who gets close to him.

His wife.. his partners... etc. They kill off characters more then star trek killed off the red shirts!

And the attack on CTU was so predictable when Doyle made the comments that 'every agent' was going on the attack.. and all the flip/flopping it was obvious they didn't have the right location. And Milo's conversation with Nadia and being blown off for 'more time' was a death sentance.. you knew he wouldn't live through the day then.

Its funny at times how they project where CTU is... you'd think its in a strip mall given how close people get unknowning.. and that people can just walk outside and goto a liquor store.. or get mugged.. etc.

I swear they must be hiring Soap Opera writers lately
    CTU was tracking the Chinese, but they were like 3 steps BEHIND them. It was a shocker to see Milo get shot and killed. Well, guess he won't be back next season. Unless the writers try to pull another fast one and pretend we're blind and stupid.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X