This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Character Cameos

What Disney animated movies have character cameos from other films?

I know that Scar makes a cameo in Hercules.

What other cameos are there?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Disney Character Cameos

Isn't Belle somewhere in the crowd in Hunchback?
    I never checked, don't like that movie much. But I've heard she's there!

Comment

Beast, Sebastian, Pinocchio in Aladdin, Nemo is a toy in Monters Inc (even though Nemo was still a year and a half away), Goofy Donald in Little Mermaid, Donald Mickey in a Goofy Movie, Bugs Bunny Daffy Duck in Roger Rabbit, Mrs. Potts in Tarzan,

Comment

Belle is walking through Town Square in Hunchback, but also there are 2 men that are carrying Pumbaa on a stick, like he's dead and they're taking him to a roast.

In Nemo, the little boy in the office is reading a Mr. Incredible comic. And there is a Buzz Lightyear action figure on the floor as well.

The Toy Story ball and the Pizza Planet truck are in all the Pixar movies at some point, although I haven't noticed the truck in Incredibles.

That's all I got for now.
        Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
        FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
        I bring the magic!!!
        "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
        Originally posted by Reverend DMother
        Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I have heard Tinkerbell has a very brief cameo in The Black Cauldron. After checking it out for myself it is very difficult to spot but it does appear to be her mixed in the crowd.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

mickey, donald, and goofy in the audience in the little mermaid as we see triton for the first time

Comment

Fagan wears a Mickey Mouse watch and Pongo and Figaro have very brief cameos in Oliver and Co.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Isn't the old man in Hunchback really Jafar in disguise?

"i'm free! I'm free! ... darnit.."

Comment

Melvin the moosehead appeared in a Rescue Rangers episode.

Comment

The Beast is one of the toys the Sultan in Aladdin is playing with.

Little Brother (the dog from Mulan) falls out of the Dad's pocket in Tarzan when the gorillas are holding him upside down.

Bambi's mom makes the most cameos: Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast, and I know there's more...but I can't think of them right now!! grrr...

Dumbo is also on the easel by Lilo's window in Lilo and Stitch...

I'm sure there's gotta be more...

Comment

Oh! and don't forget about Who Framed Roger Rabbit? There are a TON in there

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X