X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pixie chick
    replied
    Re: The Nine

I really liked the Nine. It fits really well after Lost. I'm glad to see that the teller girl will be coming back in future episodes. I was a little ticked that she died in the first episode!!

Leave a comment:

• disneyfreeek
    replied

I thought 24 was 24 hours, 1 hour per episode? I never watch but anyways. Yah I liked the 9, but I was sooooo confused the whole time. Instead of the flashback stuff I wish they would just blurt out what the heck is going on. I am going to try to watch but not if tomorrows show doesn't tell me alot more.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Originally posted by hoppypooh View Post
    I heard that just after November sweeps, Lost will go on hiatus until Spring. They are going to replace it with with a show called "Day Break" starring Taye Diggs as a man wrongfully convicted of murder who keeps reliving the same day over and over (like Groundhog Day.) Apparently it will be serialized (like 24) where each episode is one new 24 hour day.
    In the LOST thread they have the entire LOST schedule for this season :thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• hoppypooh
    replied

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    I dug it, a lot. I look forward to a Lost/Nine wednesday schedule
    I heard that just after November sweeps, Lost will go on hiatus until Spring. They are going to replace it with with a show called "Day Break" starring Taye Diggs as a man wrongfully convicted of murder who keeps reliving the same day over and over (like Groundhog Day.) Apparently it will be serialized (like 24) where each episode is one new 24 hour day.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

It was ok. Really confusing and I keep getting some of the girls mixed up. I'll watch it again for the eye candy but I think I'll still be totally cionfused as they expplain ehat happened :lol: Good concept, though.

And I thought the girl went to the jail to try to remember (though that seemed so unrealistic!!)

Oh and dors anyone know what resuarant they went to?

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied

I tivo'd it. Gonna watch it with Nathan to see if it is something we will be adding to our list of shows to watch together.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Just got done watching it. I'm definately intrigued.

It was definately a good show though.

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    replied

How freaky was the end with the daughter visiting the guy in jail? :blink: She remembers more than she is letting on...

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

I dug it, a lot. I look forward to a Lost/Nine wednesday schedule

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    started a topic The Nine

The Nine

Anyone else watch it last night? I liked it but they need to pick up the pace and tell more about what happened or I'll lose interest.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X