This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How out of touch is this product?

Talk about adding insult to injury! This summer T2 seemed to be the only place to draw attention to the fact that the 'Radio Disney Totally 10 Concert' official t-shirts misspelled Hannah Montana. Well, they've done it again this time on the 'Party Jams' DVD. You've really gotta wonder when they can't even spell the name of the girl who's getting more spins than anyone else on their airwaves - period. It's not just a simple error, it's an insult to Miley Cyrus and her fans.

Oh... one other noticeable thing on the DVD that stood out. During the DVD you'll see Jesse McCartney's 'Beautiful Soul' in front of a Miller Lite sign. Not only does this seem out of place on a product marketed toward children, but especially one produced by the Walt Disney Company.

--Screen shots are available at tommy2.net, check them out. It's worst than you think!--

Re: How out of touch is this product?

i want to know is hanna montana a rel singer i am so curiuous myn duaghter loves her

Friends for life

Comment

Um... do we really care?

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
        i want to know is hanna montana a rel singer i am so curiuous myn duaghter loves her
        Yes Miley is a talented singer. Unfortunately she doesn't get much of a chance.

Comment

Oh... one other noticeable thing on the DVD that stood out. During the DVD you'll see Jesse McCartney's 'Beautiful Soul' in front of a Miller Lite sign. Not only does this seem out of place on a product marketed toward children, but especially one produced by the Walt Disney Company.
          That's how some cigarette and alcoholic beverage companies advertise these days. they aim for the younger generations and try to act "hip" and "cool." It is unfortunate that they are encouraging drinking among young people .

Comment

Well I looked at the website and don't see any pictures about the Miller Lite thing. So maybe Disney did not see the advertisments either, didn't want to waste money editing them out, or perhaps had some secret deal with Miller. But i'll take your word for it .

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
              Well I looked at the website and don't see any pictures about the Miller Lite thing. So maybe Disney did not see the advertisments either, didn't want to waste money editing them out, or perhaps had some secret deal with Miller. But i'll take your word for it .
              Actually not only do the performance riders for most of the acts that play prohibit alcoholic advertising being visible, but it's also one Disney has in their requirements as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X