This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Little Mermaid 3?????

On the newly released Platinum Edition of the Little Mermaid, one of the bonus features is an apparant sneak peak on another sequel to TLM. I am to guess this is going to be another straight to video release, but does anyone know what the premise will be about?

Re: The Little Mermaid 3?????

Looks to possibly be a prequel from the looks of the sneak peek.

Comment

Looks like there might be some pirates involved somehow...brilliant!
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I don't know but what is the preivew all about? Made it seem like Ariel was back to being a mermaid and she was all about seeing Sebastian perform. Could this be like a prequel type thing...before the original Little Mermaid film happened?
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Who cares?? I can't stand the straight to video sequels. The only decent Disney sequel in memory is Toy Story 2 and that technically wasn't Disney and it was theatrically released and bleh. I gagged when I saw that preview on the dvd. Although the animation did look a little more decent than normal...still bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by silverphoenix View Post
            On the newly released Platinum Edition of the Little Mermaid, one of the bonus features is an apparant sneak peak on another sequel to TLM. I am to guess this is going to be another straight to video release, but does anyone know what the premise will be about?
            It's a reminder not to get the third film :lmao: (kidding ).

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
              Looks like there might be some pirates involved somehow...brilliant!
              Really?

I am very interested in pirates, so maybe I might just get it after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                It's a reminder not to get the third film :lmao: (kidding ).
                :lmao:

Comment

I was totally confused by the preview. It showed Ariel as a mermaid and in the sneak peek she was watching Sebastian. But then it showed, what looked to be Eric's ship catching on fire like it does in the first one, then you see the sea shell Ursula traps her voice in fall from the ship into the water. I tried to look it up on IMDB but nothing is posted at all. I'm very confused. O.o

Comment

It does sound like a prequel. OI!!!

Yeah, like wrassler said, its a reminder NOT to get the third one! lol

Comment

Well, according to another disney message board, it has Ariel's mother in it, and that it is a prequal. What it's about, who knows? All they've been doing for that preview is using scenes from movies 1 and 2. The musical sequence was funny though, gotta admit.
                      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I thought that between the influence of Roy Disney and Lasseter that they wouldn't be releasing anymore cheap sequels as they cheapen the product. Somebody needs to do SOMETHING before Bambi 285! :bash:

Comment

Little Mermaid 1 1/2

It's all about Flounder & Sebastion, so you get their side of the story.
                          If you've seen The Little Mermaid, you don't know the half of it!
                          If you've seen The Little Mermaid 2, I'm sorry, so very sorry.
                          "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                            I thought that between the influence of Roy Disney and Lasseter that they wouldn't be releasing anymore cheap sequels as they cheapen the product. Somebody needs to do SOMETHING before Bambi 285! :bash:
                            From what I heard they're not putting any new sequels into production but finishing upt he gazillion that already are in production. Why they just can't shelve them (and then set the shelves on fire) is beyond me.

Comment

Hey Disney, how about forget 'The Little Mermaid III' and instead actually put together a worthwhile DVD box set for the 'The Little Mermaid' TV series you've already made that some of us actually enjoyed! *GASP!*

P.S. = Same goes for the 'Aladdin' TV show.
                              Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X