This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Scary Movie???

It's Halloweentime!!!! Like I needed to point that out, lol!

But to steal a line from one movie........

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

And if anyone says any of the "scary movies" either by the wayans or the hot shots people, they're gettin a run by smacking!!!

We want actual scary movies, ones that make ya jump or squirm! They can be old classics, or they can be new modern ones, even ones out now. We'll see if Saw 3 makes it on this thread, or not.
    Friday The 13th
    6.15%
    Nightmare On Elm Street
    12.31%
    Scream
    4.62%
    Halloween
    21.54%
    Saw
    6.15%
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre (any of them)
    7.69%
    The Grudge
    6.15%
    Sixth Sense
    10.77%
    Psycho
    21.54%
    Hostel
    3.08%

Re: Favorite Scary Movie???

from the list you gave me................. Halloween

Comment

Alien
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by disneydude35 View Post
        from the list you gave me................. Halloween

Same here. I personally like The Blair Witch Project above all.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
          Same here. I personally like The Blair Witch Project above all.
          That and The Ring. I found that Signs was scarier than the Sixth Sense. Not scary as in "BOO!" but like psychologically scary. Why is there no "Other" box to choose from?
          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Scary Movie 1 thru 4 are good. In 3 and 4 the Michael Jackson character creeped me out...

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
              That and The Ring. I found that Signs was scarier than the Sixth Sense. Not scary as in "BOO!" but like psychologically scary. Why is there no "Other" box to choose from?

Sorry, I shouldve put an other there. But yes, everyone can put their own input on it. Yes Alien was a good one.

And yes, I do definitly agree with you on Sixth Sense and Signs. They were the pyschological thriller kinda thing. Not the BOO kinda scary, but the shock kinda scary.

Comment

From that list, easily Halloween.

I mean, look at my screen-name!

Comment

The Crying Game. Where that guy came out (and you saw he was a guy for the first time) really creeped me out. I'm always going to have nightmares about him coming into the room, showing off his 18" arms, with I Love Lucy playing in the background, and fritters on his breath.
                  Growing older is manditory
                  Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Gotta be Psycho. Hitchcock. Anthony Perkins. Enough said.

--Barry
                    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

John Carpenter's The Fog. That would be the original, not the mess of a remake.
                      A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                      In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
                        The Crying Game. Where that guy came out (and you saw he was a guy for the first time) really creeped me out. I'm always going to have nightmares about him coming into the room, showing off his 18" arms, with I Love Lucy playing in the background, and fritters on his breath.
                        I don't know why I even bother trying to eat while reading posts - now I don't have an appetite.

My favorite is Alien. Still kind of creeps me out.

Comment

Oh God, Signs gave me Nightmares! I woke up in the middle of the night screaming "How does M. Night Shyamalan keep getting work?!" That was truly scary!
                          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
                            I don't know why I even bother trying to eat while reading posts - now I don't have an appetite.

Yep, I remember vividly the first time I saw it. Scared me pretty bad. Havent tried watching it since.
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Any scary movie but scream....
                              Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
                              Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
                                I saw Alien the first time in a film studies class in college. 20 something students scattered across an auditorium, usually sitting alone. By the middle of the film, I managed to tear my eyes away from the screen and look around the room. No more single viewers; like me, they were crawling over seats to huddle in groups of people they didn't know for comfort. I ended up with a boyfriend from that screening. So yeah, Alien rates near the top of my list.
                                A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                                In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

The Birds another Hitchcock classic is my favorite classic horror movie. My modern favorites are See No Evil staring WWE superstar Kane as well as SAW and The Hills Have Eyes. Most horror movies are funny to me because they are so very cliché. However I find movies like Deliverance or the Deer Hunter much more disturbing on so many levels.
                                  Last edited by Jessicalover; 10-17-2006, 06:42 PM.
                                  Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                                  sigpic

Comment

OMG I cant believe Halloween isnt getting the most. Hostel and Saw is FAR scarier!!! Ask Silver I had my face coverd through Saw and then through Hostel when i saw it at my friends.

Comment

Young Frankenstein!

What Knockers!!:lol:

Actually, I found The Fly (new one with Jeff Goldblum) to be scary. Well, it's not that scary but pretty darn gross!

Comment

While Psycho is the better movie, Halloween is the best of the slasher style horror movies.

Like bejeweledcat, I first saw both of those movies in a intro film class, but with a class of around 200. The reactions were by far the best part. At anything scary, you'd hear about 20 screams, followed by 200 people laughing. Best screening ever.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X