Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Narnia trailer (English and non-bootleg)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narnia trailer (English and non-bootleg)

Here!

I'm trying to keep my expectations in check, because I love the books so much, but this has me hopeful.
    My Blu-rays/DVDs
    "Every view they hold on you's a piano out of tune
    You're an angel, you're a demon, you're just.... human." - James, Lullaby

I have a dial up connection so I'm just going to assume its the same trailer that they showed on the news last night.

The movie looks really cool! I know it was filmed in NZ, but i wasn't anywhere near it. I love the intense music in the trailer, and I hope the soundtrack is similar in the actual movie. Looks good so far!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Umm, I just watched the trailer and I totally geeked out! Squee! I loved these books when I was a kid, and from what I can see, it looks pretty good. Can't wait to see it!
      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl
        Umm, I just watched the trailer and I totally geeked out! Squee! I loved these books when I was a kid, and from what I can see, it looks pretty good. Can't wait to see it!
        I feel ya...I was nervous because I reread these books a lot as a child and I was a fan of the BBC series but dang, this look like Harry Potter and LOTR all mixed into one amazing film---finally a franchise Disney can bank on and make bank on!

Comment

They chose WETA to do all the costumes, weapons and some of the special effects. WETA has had some little experience in doing this. They did everything in some little movie called LOTR 1,2,3. I think this movie will be on a par with those movies. The story is epic. The look is spectacular. And I dealy love these books and am so looking forward to seeing them come alive on the big screen. This could make up for Disney turning down LOTR and Harry Potter. And since Disney themselves is not involved in the actual movie making, only the distribution and some other stuff, it may just turn out to be big. Really BIG.
          Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I just caught the trailer... I am really liking the colors in this film... The focus on primaries really out do Harry Potter and LOTR...

My biggest fear was Aslan's creation... I haven't seen enough of the movie to change my suspicions... I saw a lot of CGI...
            Check out my other blog:

Comment

interesting trailer.....

Comment

I can hardly wait for this movie, I love C.S.Lewis, what an artist.
                Come to the dark side,
                we have cookies.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X