Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Destino... by Disney and Dali

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destino... by Disney and Dali

so i read and saw clips on youtube about Destino, the film that was supposed to be made by disney and dali back in the 1940s i think... anywho, it was shelved but was completed and released in 2003... i really wanna catch all 7 min. of it, especially b/c Salvador Dali is my absolute favorite painter. any info. about it's release? i never heard anything about it.

Re: Destino... by Disney and Dali

Never heard of it but I'm interested.

Comment

search Destino in youtube and you'll find the clips... the animation looks reeeaaallly good.

Comment

Destino was released exclusively to Landmark Theaters and played in front of The Triplets of Belleville in 2004, as I remember. I never had the opportunity to see it, and haven't come across any information on a DVD release. If anyone else does, I'd be happy to hear about it

Comment

Originally posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
          so i read and saw clips on youtube about Destino, the film that was supposed to be made by disney and dali back in the 1940s i think... anywho, it was shelved but was completed and released in 2003... i really wanna catch all 7 min. of it, especially b/c Salvador Dali is my absolute favorite painter. any info. about it's release? i never heard anything about it.
          From our SEARCH feature - Here's one article regarding the film we ran 4/7/06:
          http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...hlight=destino

and another notice on it:

The short will also be a bonus feature on The Little Mermaid special edition DVD, which streets Oct. 3 (Buena Vista Home Ent., $29.99).
          http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...hlight=destino
          Guess they changed their minds for now.
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

i'm so confused.... it didn't appear w/ the triplets of belleville... and i saw that movie twice in the theaters.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X