This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Disneyland Ride Attraction Should Inspire The Next Movie?"

OK... it appears that Disney has figured out that not only can they base rides on films... they can base films on rides. Haunted Mansion, Pirates Of The Caribbean and Country Bears have spawned movies. What current Disneyland ride has the best potential as a basis for a feature film?
    Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
    5.56%
    Monorail
    0.00%
    Jungle Cruise
    55.56%
    Big Thunder Mountain
    0.00%
    People Mover
    0.00%
    Space Mountain
    5.56%
    Autopia
    0.00%
    It's A Small World
    5.56%
    Golden Nugget Revue
    0.00%
    Other (if you vote for this option... you must explain yourself!)
    27.78%

The poll is expired.

"Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

The Disneyland Railroad

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
      The Disneyland Railroad
      LOL! That was one of my considered options... but the poll only allows 10 options. Well done! :lol:
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

How about Snow White's Scary Adventures. The whole thing could be beautifully animated, the dwarves could each have distinctive personalities, and the scene in the scary forest could really be scary...

oh, wait...

nevermind... :botox:
        "George Bush... is only for now."
        Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

The question isn't what film should be made using the theme of a Disneyland attraction, the real question is what Disneyland attraction do you want to have an overlay to tie in with a multi-million dollar Pixar film?
          As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

I think a horror film based on IASW would be great! The film would be an inspirational mix of Trilogy of Terror, Magic and the Chuckie films. This would lead to a new "scary" overlay of IASW during Halloween.

Comment

i read that they are working on a jungle cruise movie

Comment

a computer animated tiki room movie would be cool

Comment

The fact that this thread is even here is saddening.

/mourn imagination, ideas, and originality.
                  "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
                  -
                  "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
                  -
                  "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
                  -
                  Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by migitmouse88
                    i read that they are working on a jungle cruise movie
                    That's funny. Wasn't the Jungle Cruise based on The African Queen? Or was it just the design of the boats?
                    "George Bush... is only for now."
                    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

I can see a Huge Jerry Bruckhiemer film here with the "Jungle Boats" with the wise crackin boat captin played by Leonardo Decaprio.
                      I cant wait to see that one, hey i ill write it and send it in.
                      Come to the dark side,
                      we have cookies.

Comment

Looks like the Jungle Cruise wins hands down. It would be cool to see like Harrison Ford do something like this again.
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Isn't a Disneyland attraction, but I really want a Journey Into Imagination movie.
                          M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                          sigpic
                          Flickr

Comment

they could do a lot of things with a journey into the imagination movie (imax,3-d,and they can make it so that the audience can smell and feel the magic of the imagination)

Comment

Jungle Cruise starring Johnny Depp.....picture that one!
                              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I want Adventure Thru Inner Space (...and it's Golden HORSESHOE, not Nugget).

Comment

They must of been thinking of the Paris version of the saloon, which is indeed called the Golden Nugget.
                                  M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                                  sigpic
                                  Flickr

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X