This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump in the Night-ABC tv series

Anyone remember watching this show? I loved it as a kid After Disney bought ABC they played the show for a little while, then let it just die away. I was very sad

Re: Bump in the Night-ABC tv series

I vaguely remember...but I remember watching the Disney Halloween Special on Disney Channel back when it was actually a good channel...I mean, I still watch it, but it was way better in the early 90s, late 80s. But back to Bump in the Night, did it play little Disney Halloween shorts? Fill me in on what it was exactly...I remember seeing a special with the Slave in the Magic Mirror as the host, and there was a big pumkin, and I remember one small segment of a Disney cartoon of scary ladies walking down a dark street with torches...I know that sounds way random and weird, but I always think of that during the Halloween Season...now we get lame movies like "Return To Halloweentown" on Disney Channel...I wish it got better...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

You would have seen something like this...it was stop-motion animation. That's Mr. Bumpy in green, Squishington in blue, and Molly Coddle the ragdoll.

Comment

oh I totally know what you're talking about...I figured out what it was I was thinking of: Disney's Halloween Treat...in case you didn't know, you can get clips of that on youtube.com :0)
        *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

Does anyone else find it interesting that Bumpy is exactly the same color as Mike Wazowski and Squishy is exactly the same color as Sully? Also, their shapes are similar?
          -AmandasDad

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Thank you for the reminder of this show! I used to love it! :razz:

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

Didn't this show start out as the ABC saturday morning station IDs? I seem to remember him in things like that before the show even started.

While we're on the subject of monsterous saturday morning cartoons, am I the only one that was a big fan of Rick Moranis in Gravedale High?
              -Tim

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X