This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's Halloween Treat Special

Do you remember that? It aired every Halloween in the late '80s, all the way through the mid '90s....I watched it every year and it gave me that great feeling one gets on Halloween...that kind of creeped out, feeling, the "muahahahaha" moment, if you will lol...anyways, I just came across it on youtube.com and my whole weekend was made...I haven't seen this since I was a little kid!!! I have a random random question, however...this special is filled with scenes from Disney's Animated movies, such as Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, The Rescuers, etc...it also features scenes from various Silly Symponies and Disney shorts...if you watch it on youtube, the end of part 4 talks about witches, cats, and superstition...there's a scene in it of a creepy shadow walking down an old town in the black of night, while a little old woman peers out her window...that single scene is the scene that gave me the shivers...I LOVED that scene and I have LONGED to see that and experience that feeling since I was a little kid...I know it sounds weird, but certain things just get me like that! My question is, WHAT Disney short is that from??? I am determined to find out what it's from and I am sure I can find out, since most, if not all, of my random hard to find questions are answered on this forum!!! :0)

So if anyone who knows their Disney Shorts well, could please watch it on youtube, and find out what it's from, I'd be the happiest person ever!

here's the url:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ScJ6_MSaYw

I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

And it's the last part about superstition and cats and witches, etc...

~Robby

aka Prince Dalton
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: Disney's Halloween Treat Special

Originally posted by princedalton View Post
    Do you remember that? It aired every Halloween in the late '80s, all the way through the mid '90s....I watched it every year and it gave me that great feeling one gets on Halloween...that kind of creeped out, feeling, the "muahahahaha" moment, if you will lol...anyways, I just came across it on youtube.com and my whole weekend was made...I haven't seen this since I was a little kid!!! I have a random random question, however...this special is filled with scenes from Disney's Animated movies, such as Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, The Rescuers, etc...it also features scenes from various Silly Symponies and Disney shorts...if you watch it on youtube, the end of part 4 talks about witches, cats, and superstition...there's a scene in it of a creepy shadow walking down an old town in the black of night, while a little old woman peers out her window...that single scene is the scene that gave me the shivers...I LOVED that scene and I have LONGED to see that and experience that feeling since I was a little kid...I know it sounds weird, but certain things just get me like that! My question is, WHAT Disney short is that from??? I am determined to find out what it's from and I am sure I can find out, since most, if not all, of my random hard to find questions are answered on this forum!!! :0)

So if anyone who knows their Disney Shorts well, could please watch it on youtube, and find out what it's from, I'd be the happiest person ever!

here's the url:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ScJ6_MSaYw

I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

And it's the last part about superstition and cats and witches, etc...

~Robby

aka Prince Dalton

I looooove the Disney's Halloween Treat special, and have always wondered the same. Where the hell is that shadow segment from?
    Incidentally, just yesterday I visited my parents and borrowed the old VHS copies they have of Disney's Halloween Treat and Legend of Sleepy Hollow; for me, it just isn't Halloween without watching them!
    Forget 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln,' Samantha Brown is Disney's most sophisticated animatronic.
    Tokyo Disneyland: 2009, 2012
    Disneyland Paris: 2010
    Hong Kong Disneyland: 2012
    Universal Orlando: 2007, 2010 (twice!)
    Efteling:2011
    Lotte World: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by jimmay View Post
      I looooove the Disney's Halloween Treat special, and have always wondered the same. Where the hell is that shadow segment from?
      Incidentally, just yesterday I visited my parents and borrowed the old VHS copies they have of Disney's Halloween Treat and Legend of Sleepy Hollow; for me, it just isn't Halloween without watching them!
      Omg I LOVE The Legend of Sleepy Hollow! I luckily have that on original VHS and I just bought it on DVD along with "The Wind in the Willows"...but seriously I need to find that shadow segment! And the old lady with the cat! kinda creepy! :0)
      *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

i watched that special every year almost religiously...my parents thought i was such a freak when i was little with my obcession with disney

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X