This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Beastie Boy fans in the crowd?

I know not many people will care but I wanted it to be known that I was able to go to see the Beastie Boys tonight at the Henry Fonda theater in Hollywood tonight. Its been my dream to see them play a small venue like this and it was everything I had hoped it could be.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Re: Any Beastie Boy fans in the crowd?

Lucky duck! I have dreamt of being able to see them in concert. Someday, someday. I am a huge Beastie Boys fan.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Lucky!
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

One of the teachers I work with went. She said the bass was so loud she could feel it in her chest, it was louder than she's ever heard it. She also said the keyboard player was crazy and she could have played just as well as him b/c he'd just run and pound on the keyboard. That's all she told me, other than it was a really good show. Small venues are awesome!

Comment

Sounds like you had a great time. I've liked the Beasties for the last 20 years. I still have "License To Ill" on cassette!

Comment

Good for you Wrd! The concert song they did of Bennie & the Jets is just comical!
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
              Good for you Wrd! The concert song they did of Bennie & the Jets is just comical!
              That was Biz Markie, who had the smash single "You Got What I Need". He collaborated with the Beastie Boys on a few songs, mostly behind the scenes.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I'm still upset that Fight For Your Right To Party was just about the only song not included on the Criterion Collection DVD!
                -Tim

Comment

Dig the Beasties!

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
                    I'm still upset that Fight For Your Right To Party was just about the only song not included on the Criterion Collection DVD!
                    This is the one Beastie song I can no longer listen to. Heard it too much over the last 20+ years.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X