This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Hunters Live 6 Hour Halloween Special at Colorado's Stanley Hotel

For any Sci-Fi Channel Ghost Hunters fans who might be able to sit six straight hours infront of the television set, here is information for you. A special six hour LIVE Ghost Hunters Halloween episode will air Halloween night as you follow the TAPS group back to the Stanley Hotel in Colorado.

Check your local listings for times.

Re: Ghost Hunters Live 6 Hour Halloween Special at Colorado's Stanley Hotel

I will watch some of it, then record the rest. I'll be too tired to watch the whole thing.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

why would we have to stay in front of the TV- haven't you ever heard of a VCR DW?
      Last edited by Nephythys; 10-26-2006, 04:22 PM.

Comment

:lol:. According to a joke I heard numerous times Nephy, people in the south are 20 years behind :lol:. So the VCR is still new down here :lol:.

Comment

Huh. I think TiVo will record it. I'll look.
          I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I have lost a lot of respect for them. I have seen 2 things that were totally staged, and that just bugs me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X