This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Life Adventures and Roy Disney at the Egyptian - Dec. 7th

www.fandango.com or go to the American Cinematheque website at www.americancinematheque.com Further info on membership, parking, other programs, etc...

Re: True Life Adventures and Roy Disney at the Egyptian - Dec. 7th

This event is not listed on the American Cinematheque website yet. Keep looking here for ticket information.

Comment

Hey, that's pretty cool. Someone should do a MC meet for it. Except me, because I'm bad at stuff like that.

Comment

This sounds wonderful....keep us updated! A meet would be great!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Wow, this is GREAT news. I really wish I could attend this event, but I'm not in California and won't be next month. Still, I'm on the AC's mailing list, and I haven't been sent the December schedule yet - I'm just curious, Not Afraid, where did you get this info? I'm looking forward to seeing the TLA films on DVD this Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Janie View Post
            Still, I'm on the AC's mailing list, and I haven't been sent the December schedule yet - I'm just curious, Not Afraid, where did you get this info?
            One of my oldest friends works for AC and is putting this show together.

FYI, the date is now on the AC calendar and tickets are available at Fandango.

The bad news......I'm schedule to see The Roches at UCLALive that evening. I'm conflicted.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X