This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD Bopper & DjHank are on the air: jumpin' and jivin' to a newer tune

I see that we are getting close to finishing up the second BD Bopper thread, so this one will be the new hangout when that one is done.

Re: BD Bopper & DjHank are on the air: jumpin' and jivin' to a newer tune

Testing....Testing...1, 2, 3.

There, the mic's are ready for you guys .

Comment

...Here is the new one Hayley . Still locked up, but waiting to be opened after the old Bopper thread closes .

Comment

bumping this thread. we are going to need it

Friends for life

Comment

ok, Thank you Kelly. I will tell Hank ot jump aboard then.
          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
            ok, Thank you Kelly. I will tell Hank ot jump aboard then.

ok we can stay at the other one until it is closed.. should be soon though

Friends for life

Comment

Ok, let's get this new thread started!!!!
              Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Wow Kelly has made the 2,000th post in both of these threads so far!
                Originally posted by aashee
                We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

It's kind of better to go by Barbaraann. She doesn't post when it goes past 2,000

Audrey: Thank you for the Celine Dion info.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by BDBopper View Post
                    Wow Kelly has made the 2,000th post in both of these threads so far!

BDBopper remembers too.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

wheee another forum begins
                      Check out my MYSPACE page, feel free to add me to yours if you like.
                      http://www.myspace.com/hank74

A family oriented freeform experience. From Disney Music to disco, musicals to accapella, gospel to garage and just about anything you can think of in between, even old-time radio. Our main objective is to provide a family environment that will appeal to anyone from 8 to 80, and be just as appropriate.

Radio Odyssey Broadcasts Using The AAC+ Format Giving You CD Quality Audio

To listen in winamp, foobar, VLC Player (Mac), and etc. go here:
                      http://70.84.35.130:8032/listen.pls

For Windows Media Player:
                      icyx://70.84.35.130:8032
                      Note: Listening In Windows Media PlayerRequires The Orban Plugin Located At
                      http://www.orban.com/plugin/

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                        It's kind of better to go by Barbaraann. She doesn't post when it goes past 2,000

Audrey: Thank you for the Celine Dion info.
                        No problem.
                        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

thats right twice in bd's thread.. wow.. must be a sign LOL

Friends for life

Comment

Wow, Kelly....look like you are soon coming up on 10,000 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                              Wow, Kelly....look like you are soon coming up on 10,000 posts!!!

i know what acan I say I HAVE NO LIFE LOL

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X