Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your song that you can't stop listening to...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your song that you can't stop listening to...

We all do it, we hear a song we like, so we play it nonstop on the CD player or computer. Which song can you not stop listening to?

Mine right now is The Killers-Mr.Brightside, I'll give it another week, maybe a week and a half until I get sick of it, but for now, I can't stop listening to it.

Whats yours?
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Right now I'm obsessed with this awesome band called Pepper. The one song I listen to OVER and OVER is Love Affair, off their In With The Old CD.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Peach, Plum, Pear by Final Fantasy (Joanna Newsom cover)
      Carrion by British Sea Power
      Fortress by Pinback

All are way too good.
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Whatever Gets You Through The Night - John Lennon

Comment

I don't know why, and it makes me look like a perv:

F her Gently by Tenacious D

I know, I know ... I'm a BAAAD boy

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot

Oh, SirClicks! I love The D! I saw them 2 years ago and they were awesome. The best part of that song is how beautifully arranged it is, despite its title.
            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I know, it's actually a very well put together song. And if you just listened to the music, and not the lyrics it would be kinda nice.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot

I like the video kinda, so that kinda makes me a perverted girl. But I can't help it, it was designed by John Kricfalusi, the creator of Ren and Stimpy.

Comment

This track by Thunderball called the Panther.
                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

F her Gently is the funniest song ever! It sounds like a classic romantic ballad until you hear what he is saying!! Hillarious stuff! I have never seen the video!
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Factory Girls by Flogging Molly
                      Check out my other blog:

Comment

Hollaback Girl ~ Gwen Stefani

"Oooh, it's my sh**, it's my sh**..."

Comment

Jesus of Suburbia, by Green Day. Great 7-minute mini-rock-opera.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment
                            Jesus of Suburbia, by Green Day. Great 7-minute mini-rock-opera.
                            OMG me too! "I'm the son of rage and love.." I love that song..

However, I've been listening to "The Midnight Show" by The Killers and "Dancing Through Life" from Wicked A LOT recently..
                            BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
                            I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

The end theme from Emperor's New Groove, "My Funny Friend and Me" by Sting is currently in heavy rotation on K-ORT radio here.

It's just a great song that currently reminds me of a great person.
                              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Click my "signature."
                                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Roam - The B-52's

Comment

Anything by System of a Down

Currently "Sugar" - but the Newest stuff is a close second...

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                                      Hollaback Girl ~ Gwen Stefani

"Oooh, it's my sh**, it's my sh**..."
                                      Same here!

I've finally stopped listening to Since You Been Gone repeatedly(that lasted a looong time :o ) I'm also hitting repeat on Three Doors Down's Let Me Go and "the whisper song" Wait aka dirtiest song ever and Signs from Snoop & Justin Timberlake(I never have just one on repeat!)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Wicked soundtrack. Between the news about the Wicked Sephora event in June and paying for my Wicked tickets yesterday, I am in full on Wicked mode.
                                        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                                        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X