• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Not Afraid
    Gay Man
    • Jan 2005

Re: The "Interceptor" ship from Pirates Movie

We went out on the Lady Washington right after the first Pirates film came out. It was a beautiful ride out to sea with a few other tall ships and the did a mock battle out in Long Beach Harbor. It's a great experience that I'd recommend to anyone with an interest.

BTW, the Lady Washington looks terrific! I know it got an overhaul recently and the new paint looks spiffy.

Comment

• WatchYourHeadNStep
      Banned User
      • Jul 2005

Re: The "Interceptor" ship from Pirates Movie

Originally posted by Not Afraid View Post
      We went out on the Lady Washington right after the first Pirates film came out. It was a beautiful ride out to sea with a few other tall ships and the did a mock battle out in Long Beach Harbor. It's a great experience that I'd recommend to anyone with an interest.

BTW, the Lady Washington looks terrific! I know it got an overhaul recently and the new paint looks spiffy.
      She got a nice overhaul and a wonderful paint job because she ran into the pier up in her homeport of Washington State. Approximately $50.000 worth of damage.

She was supposed to have been at the Dana Point Tall Ship Festivel in September but due to her "kissing the pier" she was in overhaul!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X