X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darthvader27
    • May 2005

Csi:lv

Does anyone here watch the show. I have to say my two favorite characters are Catherine and Grissom.
  • ni_teach
    Just this guy......
    • Jan 2005

I really enjoy the LV version of the show. Love all the characters. I just can't get into the the Miami or NY shows (not sure why).
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

• Bass Shakers
      Minion
      • Feb 2005

I watch it fairly religiously. Re-runs on Spike and new ones on CBS.
      My finger points.

Comment

• Nephythys
        Original Mice-Chatter
        • Jan 2005

Love it- love it!

It's the original and the best- though I do watch the others as well.

rumor-
        Spoiler
        Some rumblings say that Grissom might be killed in the season finale. If so, Thanks for nothing Quentin!

Comment

• Mouse princess
          Hello there
          • Apr 2005

I love these shows- LV and Miami, watch them every monday and Thursday. although i cannot get into the NY one. being from NY, I just find it too gloomy. I mean, LV and Miami always looks so sunny in on the show, and when I watch CSI: NY, it is always so cloudy and dark. I am looking out my window and its sunny....not sure why it is always so miserable on TV.
          Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

• DCMatthews
            Magic Kingdom
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nephythys
            Love it- love it!

It's the original and the best- though I do watch the others as well.

rumor-
            Spoiler
            Some rumblings say that Grissom might be killed in the season finale. If so, Thanks for nothing Quentin!
            Well, I guess you know by now (if you saw the episode) that rumor was false (although "Kill Gil" would've been a cute episode title )... QT didn't kill anyone off, but
            Spoiler
            there were several times during that two hours that I thought Nick was doomed, and the question wouldn't be whether Nick would survive but how was he going to die: asphyxiation, fire ant poison, self-inflicted gunshot, explosion...

I'm collecting the series on DVD; and I hear that season 5 including "Grave Danger" will be out in October. I can't wait to see that episode in widescreen and 5.1 surround sound!
            "Oh, now there's a surprise! I could have a heart attack and die from not surprised!"
            -Iago, Aladdin

Comment

• Alchimedes
              MiceChatter
              • Jan 2005

My wife and I never miss an episode. It is one of a few shows I will watch on television. I don't care for the reality shows to much at all. CSI is always intrigueing. I like Grissom, and the Pathologist, (I can't think of his name at the moment)
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

• sediment
                Banned User
                • Jan 2005

I like guessing what parts of Los Angeles the scenes are being shot.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X